Epilogue: The Brown Piano

Start from the beginning

And how since that day, their fates have finally sealed and collided with each other.

Jimin has a wide smile on his face as Yoongi finished the song, and the older looks at him with a smug face.

"You look so happy Mochi," Yoongi stated and Jimin giggles at that.

"Tell me your thoughts,"

Jimin hums, and stood up; before sitting on Yoongi's lap. His face just inches away from the older's.

"I was thinking about everything Sugar, and also about you and me."

Yoongi laughs, as he encircles his arms on Jimin's waist and places his chin on his shoulder.

"Are you thinking about leaving me?" Yoongi teased with a pout on his face, "You can't Minnie, not when —"

"Why would i leave you when i know that i will always come back to you?"

Jimin's words gave a big impact on Yoongi, and it's an overwhelming surge of happiness.

Yoongi smiles again, as he rubs Jimin's nose with his.

"It's written in the stars," Yoongi started.

"That you and i are meant to be," Jimin finished the older's sentence for him, and the two suddenly erupts into fits of childish giggles.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's waist and cups the younger's face with it, all the while resting his forehead on his.

"Forever?" Yoongi asked as he stares at Jimin's eyes with his, who held nothing more but love, and sincerity.

"Always," Jimin answered back as he closed the distance between them with a simple kiss.

The kiss was soft and gentle but full of passion and love.

But the kiss doesn't stay long because the door to the room opened and in came Jungkook, who has his eyebrows furrowed.

Jimin and Yoongi looked up to him, and the youngest couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

"There you two are! I had been looking everywhere!" The maknae exclaimed.

"Mom and Dad are looking for you, and asking me why aren't you two out there in your own WEDDING reception?"

The two newly-weds looks at each other and stars laughing, hard — and it's making Jungkook think that maybe they have gone crazy.

"Seriously? Just get back there!" Jungkook said once more before turning his heels and walks away.

Jimin stood up from Yoongi's lap and fixes his crooked suit; still laughing.

Yoongi did the same and walks away, only to stop a few steps away as he reaches a hand for Jimin to hold;

"Shall i escort you outside, Mochi?" Yoongi said in a teasing manner.

Jimin stares at Yoongi's hand, to the glistening band on his finger and looks at his own hand;

The promise ring was still there, and there's another addition to it.

A wedding band similar to Yoongi's.

Jimin smiles contently as he looked back at Yoongi— his husband, who is waiting for him to hold his hand.

"You already know my answer Sugar," he beams as he took Yoongi's hand and holds it as tightly as he could;

Without the intention of letting go.

Jimin had said before that he wanted to go back in time to the past and stay there but now, he would rather live in the present — because this is where he is right now, with Yoongi.

And he knows that they will both walk towards the future; their future with their hands entertwined.

"I love you Min Yoongi," Jimin confessed for the nth time.

He doesn't know how many times he had said those words but he will continue to do so, even if it's the last thing he'll ever do.

His mind suddenly travels back to Yoongi's words earlier, those words that the older keeps on telling him ever since,

"It's Written In The Stars"

It is true.

It is very much true.

"I love you more, Min Jimin."

--- THE END ---

So it really eeeends :<
I really can't believe that this story is already finished and i am very much thankful for all of you for tuning in and enjoying this story as much as i did!

Anyways, i will always treasure this story like a mother to her child because this is my first published story.

Thank you and once again,
I purple you all 💜

- MiniMjmMin