For the Judges

This chapter will be solely written for judges. We will update this page as the genres are filled. As you can see under the Genre chapter, we have included the list of participant books before your name. (If any of you still have questions feel free to dm us)

Each of you will be judging 5-6 books based on the criteria we have written in the previous chapter.

For now, some genres are already filled. And you our judges should start reviewing them! If you haven't start it is okay, please start as soon as possible! Genres like Fantasy, Romance, General Fiction and MYSTERY, judges of these genres please start judging!!!!

You will be given one week to send your reviews.

Add the books under your "Judging" list and comment on their books that you have started judging!

If you like the story, vote for the chapter, or comment in their books as it will mean a lot to them. I'm sure you guys understand how much it means to have your hard work being recognised! So as a judge of our Savant Awards, we implore you to do your best in giving encouragements and have a lovely time judging ☺️

After you have judged the books and allocated the necessary points, please send your reviews to us in Discord or send us a Wattpad PM.
This is our Discord Server :

https://discord.gg/Ae9kHhV

Go join quickly
Participants who are reading this you will just have to sit tight and wait patiently for the reviews to be updated.

Happy Judging!🤩
- From the admins of TheSavantGirls