Chapter 21: Underwater Temple Part 1

Hikaru POV

A couple of days have passed and I readied myself for my mission, grabbing things necessary.  Today I decided to drop Lance off at a church which was run by Theresa Rapual, which I also found that Gauche, a member of Black Bulls little sister stayed.  

I took Lance to the church in the morning leering afternoon.  We stopped at the front and made ourselves inside the church.  I see many kids eating at the table and Theresa collecting dishes.  I decided to call out to her while holding Lance's hand.  "Theresa!"  I say and she turns towards me.      

She smiles and walks over to me placing the dishes down.  "Why hello Hikaru, it seems you are finally back."  I smile at her and nod my head.  "Yes, it has been a while.  I would like to catch up t to you and love to talk but I have another mission and must leave yet again."  I sigh softly. 

She chuckles.  "Yes child, you are quite busy, but what is your reason to visit?  I can assume you have not just came by just to say hi, considering you are a busy person."  I chuckle a bit.  "Still observant and know me too well."  

With that said I pull Lance into view casting my eyes down to the said boy.  Her eyebrows raise and her eyes get slightly bigger, "Is this?"  Theresa  looks at me in question.  I nod my head "This is Lance my son."  I tell her.  Theresa's eyes get larger and a little sad thinking about something.  I then continue "I saved Lance back in Heart and took him in.  He is now my adorable son."  I say ruffling his hair causing him to smile and hold onto me tighter.  

Theresa's eyes return to normal and takes a breath "I see, so assuming you want me to watch over your son."  she tells me.  I nod my head "If you could, I'm sorry for this inconvenience and trouble, I'm afraid my brother is too busy and my family...You know how royalty is."  I drift off. 

She nods her head in understatement.  "Do not worry my dear.  I shall watch over your boy and make sure he is comfortable with the other children."  I smile back at her.  "Thank you so much  Theresa!  I'll make sure to deposit some money when I get back.  Tell me if you need anything as well."  I tell her.

She nods her head and bends down to look at Lance.  "Hello, Lance.  I'm Lady Theresa and I'll be looking after you when your mom is gone on her missions.  There is other children as well that you could play with."  his eyes brighten up and smiles and her. 

"Hi Lady Theresa!  It's nice to meet you."  he bows slightly and Theresa chuckles a bit.  "Why quite the polite child aren't you."  He nods his head.  "Of course!  Mom taught me!"  I blush a little and earning yet another chuckle from Theresa.  

Theresa ruffles his hair. "Of course you did.  Your mom is quite admirable.  Why don't you come and sit with the other kids and I'll tell you some stories about your mom."  My eyes widen at this.  

"Now, Theresa.  Don't get too carried away with the stories.."  She smirks at me.  'Uhh man.  She'll be telling all about my embarrassing stories!'  I sweatdrop

Theresa then grabs Lance's hand and I say my last goodbye before I go on the mission "Hey Lance, I'll be gone for a little bit again.  But I'll bring back a gift if I can okay.  Be good for Theresa and play nice with the others.  I love you, I'll see you soon."  With that I kiss the top of his head and hug him.  

Theresa watches us softly.  I then get up and thank Theresa again.  I exit the Church and make my way to the Black Bulls.  

Theresa POV

At first hearing this boy was Hikaru's son was surprising.  I look down at the said boy holding my hand as I guide him to the table.  

When I first found out, I was sad and disappointed for Fuegoleon.  Over the years watching them grow up along with the Silva boy, I've noticed the way that they look at her.  It broke my heart knowing that Fuegoleon didn't even get the chance to tell her of his feelings.