Chapter 5:Leaving Clover Kingdom part 2

Hikaru POV 

I was walking towards the garden from my childhood, the one where the three of us made a promise.  This was where we were all going to meet up.  I look up towards the sky seeing the sun out, almost noon. 

I reached the garden and walked around, admiring the flowers and plants, trying to kill time while I wait for the two to arrive.  

"What do you need to tell me for you to call me out today?" I turn around after hearing this familiar voice.  I look up and see Nozel.  I smile at him.  "Hey Nozel.  Sorry I know that your busy but it won't take long.  I'll tell you once Fuego gets here."

Nozel sighs. "He better hurry up.  I have matters to attend to."  He says as he walks closer to me.  "Yes Nozel, he should arrive any minute now.  But take this time to relax for now, since magic captain duties are tiring"  I say while leaning down to a flower.  He hums in response.  

The wind blows, blowing my hair and I tuck my strands behind my ear, turning to my right.  Seeing Fuegoleon standing there.  I smile and wave my hand to call him over.  "Thank you two for coming.  I know I'm quite selfish considering you guys are quite busy  but I wanted us to have some time alone...I also wanted to discuss a mater with you guys."  I say, now that my two childhood friends are here.  

Nozel raises his brow "Was it really that important that you had to call us both out?"  I hum in response.  Fuego stands there silently waiting for me to tell him about what I said yesterday.  "Well, to me it is.  For I'll be out on a mission for a while."  I state avoiding their gazes.  "What? You've been on a mission before where you've been gone for a while."  Nozel states coldly.  

I look at them and nod my head in agreement.  "Yes Nozel that is true, but this time I'll be gone for an extended amount of time...To be exact I'll be gone for a couple years and this mission is not in Clover Kingdom......."  There eyes get wider and mouths are slightly open.  I continue "I just wanted to let you guys know that since we are friends after all and....I'll miss you guys.  I just wanted to say my goodbyes for now!" I smile brightly.  

I look into their faces to see what their thinking.  Fuego speaks up "Ah so that's what you meant yesterday..." he looks down having a gloomy face on.  Nozel ignores what Fuegoleon just said "Well it can't be helped since it's a mission, but do take care and stay safe." Nozel states, but says the last part quietly, but loud enough where I heard him.  I smile softly at what he said.  "Yes, do take care and thank you for telling us.  I'll miss you as well." Fuego says.  

I walk up to the two and grab their hands.  " You guys don't know how much I'll miss you!  Ya know, I wasn't going to tell you this but..."  They now both look at me waiting to finish my sentence.  "...I was really sad that I didn't get to see you guys as often when we became magic knights  and I missed seeing, talking, and hearing you guys."  I stated gripping onto their hands a bit tighter.  I glance at both of them.  

Their faces were slightly red and eyes were wider.  Seeing this I giggled and smiles brightly at them.  "I never thought I was going to admit that.  But the cats out of the bag.  Plus Nozel you asked if that was the only thing I called you here for...Nope! I'm going to have a fun day with my two favorite men in the world!"  Now their faces get even more redder and slight smoke can be seen rising.  They turn their heads away so that I can't see their faces.  I giggle once again "Let's go you two!!"

Time skip~

Two days have passed after the coronation and I finished saying goodbyes to my close friends and team members.  I grab my bags and look outside the window, to see the sun rising.  'Well time to get going.'  

I set off from HQ and head over to the Magic Kings office to say goodbye to my brother for the last time.  

I knock on the door "Come in"  I enter and see two members from my guild standing in front of Julius.  The two are William and Yami.  I smile at the two when they see me come in.  "Ah. Hikaru you're here.  I have just appointed these two as Magic Captains.  Isn't that great?!" Julius asks.  I hum and nod my head in response.  "Good job you too!" I pat their shoulders .  "Well you three it's time for me to set off."  I say and they all stare at me.  "Be careful Hikaru, thanks for doing this." My brother says as he gives me a warm smile.  "Yeah it's no problem Magic King.  You should focus on your work and make sure you don't fool around you hear." I say with a small smile on my face.  Julius laughs in response.  

I now turn to face the other two in the room.  "Thanks you two for all your hard work in Grey Deer, it was fun with you guys.  You'll do great and be awesome captains!"  I give them a big grin.  They in response smile back.  "Yes we will"  they both respond at the same time.  I giggle at this.  "Oh, since I'll be missing your party for becoming Magic Knights, when I come back we will go out for some drinks and hang out like old times."  I say.  Yami smirks at this "You better."  William just chuckles.  

"I'll see you around" I wave and walk out of the room to say my last goodbyes to my childhood friends.  

I arrive at the Crimson Lions headquarters and walk inside to find Fuego's room.  I stubble upon his little brother, Leopold.  "Oh hey Leopold" I smile at him.  "Oh hey Hikaru-nee san!! What cha doing here?" he asks.  I hum "I was going to meet your brother.  Can you tell me where to find him?" I aks.  Leopold nods his head happily and starts walking to lead me to his big bro. 

On the way he starts talking "Ya know big br- err Captain will be really happy to see you and that you came to visit him" he says.  I raise my brow "Oh really?"  He hums happily in response.  I giggle.  "Here it is. This is where captain should be"  He says and starts to walk away.  I yell slightly "Thanks Leopold! I'll see you again!"  He waves. 

I knock on the door and hear "You may enter" .  I walk inside his room and find Fuego and Nozel sitting down together.  My eyes widen slightly.  "Nozel?  What are you doing here?"  I question.  He scoffs and walks towards me.  "Why I can't be here?  I came here to see you."  he replys.  Slowly a smile makes it's way onto my face.  "Thanks Nozel, but I was going to go see you as well after my visit here."  I say.  He turns his head away, murmuring something.  

"Well either way.  I'm happy that the three of us are together now!"  I state.  I pull Nozel's hand and walk over to Fuego.  I then pull them down into a hug "I love you guys!".  Their heads were close to my face and I was going to plant a kiss on their cheeks but...They both moved their heads to look at me and I kissed their LIPS!  I blush slightly releasing them from my hold.  Their faces as well get red but redder than mine.  

I quickly say something to change the awkward atmosphere.  "Uhh...Sorry about that.  But I wanted to thank you guys for everything..."  I say.  They both look at each other the look back at me.  Nozel and Fuego walk towards me, planting a kiss on both sides of my cheek.  "There. Now we are even."  Nozel says.  My face heats up even more.  "This is our gift to you before you leave plus that."  Fuego says while handing me a little box. 

I grab it and open it up.  I see a pretty set of earrings.  The earrings have a red ruby and dangle with a sliver chain attached.  The sliver chain representing Nozel and the red ruby as Fuegoleon.  I tear up  bit and quickly wipe it away.  I grab the earrings and put it on.  

I look at the both of them, pulling my hair up so my earrings show.  I smile at them brightly.  "Thanks you too!! When I get back I'll treat you two to something.  Think about what you want in return when I get back."  I say.  I pull them in another hug.  They put their arms around me and we stay there for a bit. 

I leave the Crimson Lions base and head towards my boat that's supposed to take me to Heart Kingdom.  

I hop onto the boat and set off.  I look back at Clover Kingdom as it gradually gets smaller until it's out of view.  'Goodbye Clover Kingdom'.  I look ahead and await for my new journey to begin.