Chapter 6: Welcome to Heart Kingdom

Hikaru POV 

My boat draws closer to Heart Kingdom with fog surrounding the area.  I glance around the area to see beyond the fog but failed. 'This fog...ahh..I see now, it acts as a barrier for only those who are allowed to enter Heart Kingdom while intruders will not be able to find their way. Very interesting and smart' I think as I enter the fog. 

Minutes later the boat sways indicating something or someone has boarded the boat.  I turn around and face a tall man.  He was tan and had quite a build, he also had a patch of white in the middle of his black spiked up hair.  Along with this look he wore a vest and a black V shirt.  We looked at each other for a while until I spoke up.  "Hello I'm Hikaru Novachrono, it's a pleasure to meet you sir.  I assume you will guide me to my destination."  I say looking at him. 

He nods his head.  "Yes, I will be guiding you to meet our ruler.  My apologizes for my late introduction.  I am Gadjah, a spirit guardian of Heart Kingdom."  I smile at him after his introduction.  

Minutes pass till the fog starts lifting.  I look ahead and notice lots of green vegetation and animals going about. 'How peaceful and calming' I think.  Soon I see people walking around, doing their everyday business.  They soon see me and wave with smiles on their faces.  In return I smile and wave back.  

The boat heads up the mountain, with water pulling the boat.  As we head up I notice a statue of a female, with long flowing hair.  I break the silence.  "Sir Gadjah, I'm sorry to bother you but can you tell me about this country.  Considering I will be stay here for quite sometime and I'm quite interested as well."  I ask. 

Gadjah nods his head. "Yes, what you like to know?" he asks in response.  "Everything Sir Gadjah.  I would like to more about the people, the landscape, magic, and anything you can think or allow me to know.  I would also like to get to know you better as well."  I flash him a smile.  "Very well then." He replies with a small smile.

The boat comes to stop indicating that we have arrived at our destination.  I hop off the boat and Gadjah soon leads me down, a cave that is pretty deep.  We go further and further in and I pick up some intense mana flowing.  I ready my self in case something happens.  

Gadjah stops abruptly at the entrance of a room.  "Princess Lolopechka, we have arrived." he says. I gulp and look straight ahead.  "You may come in" a womanly voice says.  

The light shines bright illuminating the room with a blueish tinge.  My eyes grew wider when I saw a water spirit standing behind the 'Princess', we continue walking till we are a 5 feet away from the two.  I bow "Hello Princess Lolopechka.  I am Hikaru Novachrono, a magic knight from Clover Kingdom.  I will be in your care and help you as you are our new allies."  I finish and stand straight.  

She looks at me for a while and begins "It is nice to meet you Hikaru.  I have received word from your new Magic King that you are the chosen one, that will stay here and help us in need."  She stands up and takes one step forward but trips on her gown causing her to fall.  Before she can hit the floor I quickly put my arm forward to catch her.           

She now looks at me and smiles gently, thanking me.  The water spirit and Gadjah sigh as if this is nothing new.  I sweatdrop.  "Are you okay princess?"  I ask.  She nods yes and speaks again "You may call me Lolopechka.  I look forward to spending time with you.  Ah as you know that man over there is Gadjah and the lady behind me is the water spirit Undane."  I nod my head in response.   "Welcome to Heart Kingdom!"