Dating

Enjoy!

"Donnie did you seriously bring her here?"

"What would you have me do, Leo? It's my first date since after what happened with Gina"

"Geez I don't know maybe take her back to her place instead"

He motion for the girl sitting on their couch. Donnie just rolled his eyes.

"I don't think this is a good idea and you know this"

Leo said sternly.

"It's just a little fun. If you don't want to watch Kale then it's fine, I'll ask someone else"

"I'm fine watching Kale, but what I'm saying is that little 'fun' you had was what caused you to have Kale"

Donnie shook his head.

"Just keep her busy in your room. I don't want Kale to see her"

"Does she know about Kale?"

"No and I would rather she did not know about my daughter. This is only a one time thing, just let me have some fun. I been busy with Kale since she was born and yet you, Raph and Mikey still get to have fun"

"The word busy should be replaced with responsibility"

"I don't have time for your lectures Leo"

Donnie said walking away and headed towards the girl sitting on the couch with a mini dress on waiting for him.

*A Few Hours Later*

Kale let out a sigh in boredom as she watched her Uncle Leo meditate.

"Is there a reason why I'm in here?"

She asked.

"Is there somewhere you have to be?"

He asked without opening his eyes.

"Yeah, it's called life"

"I like you better when you were a baby"

He said with a grin causing Kale to smirk at him. A moment of silence past until Kale speak up.

"I hear music"

At those words, Leo's eyes flew open.

"Do we have company?"

She asked as she was about to open the door but Leo quickly block her path causing her to stumble back with a raised eyebrow.

"Really? I don't even hear a thing"

Leo said. Kale narrowed her eyes at him.

"You have to open your door, genius"

Before Leo can reply, there was a knock on his door. He open it slightly to see Mikey.

"Hey Leo, did you know Donnie has a..."

Kale quickly took her chance to run out the room, laughing.

"Kale, no, get back here!"

He yelled. Mikey frown in confusion at what was going on. Kale made it to the staircase and was about to go down but stop as she saw her Dad making out with another women on the bed.

"Kale"

Leo said quietly as he walked behind her. Kale sadly looked away from the scene and headed back to Leo's room and locked the door. Leo sadly made his way to the door and knock.

"Kale, open the door"

"I'm going to sleep!"

She yelled. Leo expertly unlock his own door and found Kale sitting on his bed with her knees pulled to her plastron and head on her knees.

"Kale"

"He's not happy with me, is he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why else would he try to find someone else for he can have another child and forget about me"

"Your Dad isn't replacing you"

He said as he made his way to sit beside her. She slowly lift up her head.

"How do you know?"

"He's just looking for that special someone"

"I thought everything was okay, just the two of us like how it's always been"

Kale sadly put her head down. Leo let out a sigh as he stood up, he knew she needed space and just let her be. Leo shook his head as he went to get Donnie.

"Donnie can I have a moment of your time?"

He said sternly. Donnie was distracted and just waved his hand at Leo. Leo threw a shuriken towards Donnie's feet causing him to look at it and then to Leo who signaled him to follow him. Donnie looked to the girl sheepishly.

"It will only take a minute"

He said as he quickly hurried to Leo who was standing at his room.

"What?"

He said with a hiss.

"Kale saw"

"What?"

He said causing his eyes to open wide.

"How?"

"She sneak right passed me"

"Really? Passed you"

Leo rolled his eyes.

"Just go and talk to her but first get rid of the girl"

Donnie let out a small growl as he walked back and dismissed the girl taking her back topside. He soon return to see Leo still standing at the staircase.

"She's in my room"

Donnie nodded as he entered the room and frown as he didn't see Kale. He looked back to Leo.

"She's not here"

"What?"

Leo said in shock as they both went inside the room to find her. They soon stop looking as they heard someone clear up their throat, they look back to see Kale with her suitcase standing by the doorway.

"I'm ready"

Donnie frown as he walked up to his daughter.

"I'm ready to leave, you don't want me anymore right?"

Donnie leaned down to her level.

"Sweety what you saw was..."

"Was your subliminal message that you want to be happy and start dating. You can do that now, without me here, I will go live with Aunt April"

She said as she was about to walk away but she was immediately embrace by her father. Leo left to give them some time.

"Kale, you are right but the reason to my happiness is you"

"But I'm unhappy about you dating"

She said looking up at him sadly.

"If you don't want me to date then I won't date anyone"

He said sincerely.

"Maybe in a few years you can date someone but for right now, I just want my Daddy"

She said with a smile. Donnie smiled.

"No matter what happens, I will always put you first"

"You promise?"

"I promise, with my life"

Donnie said as he stood up holding her in his arms.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Princess"

"When you're ready to date, I'll just learn to live with it"

"Would you like to meet her?"

Kale pulled back from the hug with a frown.

"I'll get back to you on that one"

She said causing Donnie to laugh.

A/N Rate and Comment