Topside

Enjoy!

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up Daddy! I brought food!!"

Kale yelled happily as she walked into her father's room with a tray of breakfast. Donnie stir in his sleep as he rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed just in time to grab the tray that was close to be thrown at him.

"What's the occasion?"

"The occasion is because I love you and when you love someone then you don't need a reason for doing something special for that someone"

She explained as she got on the bed to sit on his lap. Donnie smiled.

"Really? Well then in that case I want to do something special for you, what do you say tonight me, you and your uncles go topside tonight?"

"Yes!! Yes yes yes yes yes!!!"

"Okay. So what's on the menu? Did Uncle Mikey help you make it?"

"No I did it, all by myself"

She announced proudly as she lift up the silver cover to reveal burn toasts, the cereal overflowing with milk and a pile of sugar on top and a empty glass of orange juice that was half way empty.

"What happen to the orange juice?"

"I was thirsty because I did a lot of work"

Donnie smiled with a half smirk.

"Eat the toast first. Open wide"

She said picking up the burn toast and shoved it to Donnie's mouth as he reluctantly took a bite and try hard to chew and swallow.

"Mmmm crispy, just how I like it"

He said with a soft anxious chuckle.

"WHO MADE THIS MESS?!"

Mikey yelled from downstairs. Donnie cringed as he looked to his daughter and covered the tray back up.

"How about you take a shower and I'll finish this later, okay princess"

"Okay, Daddy"

She said hopping off his lap and ran out the door but she soon return with her hands behind her back.

"Can you turn on the water please?"

"Sure"

Donnie said as he got up with a stretch.

*Night Time*

"It's beautiful"

Kale said quietly as she looked down to the city lights that were shimmering in her eyes.

"I'm just saying it took me three hours to clean that mess up"

Mikey complained.

"I helped you clean the mess up"

Donnie said sitting a few feet away from Kale as she was leaning over the edge.

"I know and I appreciate it Don, but all I'm saying is how the shell did she put butter on the ceiling and burn the toaster"

"She probably saw me do it so many times she thinks it's normal"

Leo said with a laugh causing the others to laugh as well.

"Daddy"

Said a quiet voice. Donnie looked to Kale with a smile.

"Yes princess"

"The night time is pretty and when Aunt April takes me to her home, the day is also pretty"

"And your question?"