Jungkook looked at the door, confusion written over his face as he looked back at me. "Jimin but the door is closed" I frowned and looked at the door to see it was actually closed.

My frown deepened as I couldn't point out why was this happening to me?
Why everytime the same shit happens?
Why am I the only one who could see these?

I was having an inner conflict with my thoughts but then I heard Jungkook sighing.

"Jimin it's okay. It was a nightmare perhaps, please go to sleep its too late now. I don't want you getting sick again" Jungkook said sounding tired.

I nodded and laid back down with Jungkook doing the same thing and I saw him immediately falling asleep, not before wrapping his arms protectively around me.

I looked at his tired face and a sudden wave a guilt crawled in my system

It was all my fault...

Jungkook must be tired of all the bullshits that I'm making him go through...

But he doesn't even say anything...

What did I do to deserve such an amazing person...

I should stop thinking about this much maybe that would help me

I don't wanna see any unusual thing anymore that only I could see...

I even made the hyungs worry...

I felt guilty...

I just want this shit to be over...

But I'm sure I could clearly see everything, but why not anyone else?

My thoughts were taken over by sleep...

--------

Next morning

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook both woke up a little late because they couldn't properly sleep last night.

Jimin was blaming himself for this
and this was evident on his every action. It was as if the word guilt was written on his forehead. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and smiled reassuringly saying, "It's okay, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault"

Jimin was not convinced by what Jungkook said but was greatful to God for giving him such an amazing life partner.

Just as they got ready, Jungkook heard the doorbell ringing. As he went and opened it to reveal a person standing in a proper guard's uniform looking all muscular and built-up.

Jungkook knew it was the guard he had hired to watch over the place as he gave all the necessary information to him and introduced Jimin to the guard. "You especially need to keep a watch on him when I'm not around. Usually, he comes first from the office an hour or two before me and that is when you need to be careful the most.
I sometimes might have to attend an emergency meeting so you basically have to do overtime here at such situations. Don't worry about the payment as long as you do something wrong or fail to do your work properly" said Jungkook as the guard nodded.

Jungkook and Jimin parted their ways and drove off to their office after bidding goodbyes and mumbling a 'take care' to each other.

As Jimin was late, he thought Yoongi would scold him but to his surprise his boss was rather calm and just told him to be safe and that it wasn't necessary to come to office if he wasn't feeling well.

Jimin almost teared up because of how caring his hyung was. He shows coldness in the outside but he was definitely a softie from the inside. No wonder Hobi hyung likes him, were Jimin's thoughts as he exited Yoongi's cabin and went to his own

Time skip (Lunch break at Jungkook's office)

Mina snapped her fingers in front of Jungkook's face and brought him back to reality as he was dozing off in the middle while waiting for their lunch to arrive. Jungkook opened his eyes and straightened his posture but looked tired.

"What happened? Why do you look tired? Didn't you get to sleep last night?" she asked.

Jungkook didn't hesitate before spilling everything as Mina was the most trusted person in his office and most importantly a great friend.

"No actually, I didn't. You know I had  dinner with hyungs yesterday. Well Jimin was in the kitchen and all of us in the living room when we saw him running towards us saying the kitchen caught fire. But when we went there everything was fine. And not just this, Jimin woke up in the middle saying he saw someone at the door but there was no one again" Jungkook explained tiredly.

Mina was listening to him with a frown as a sudden thought crossed her mind but was not sure if she should say this to Jungkook or not

"Jungkook do you think he.... He.... Um nevermind" she said as she decided not to finish that sentence being a tad bit afraid of Jungkook's reaction.

"Tell me Mina, what do you wanna say?" he asked softly.

Mina shook her head and said "Nothing"
Then the lunch arrived as both of them started eating their food peacefully.

----------

Time skip  (What a lazy author)

Jimin was rearranging the files as he was done with today's work and was preparing to go back home.

He walked out of his cabin, reaching the ground floor, smiling and waving at the receptionist as he exited his office.

He went towards his car and drove off to home.

Little did he know a surprise was waiting for him in his house....

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't have anything interesting to say
I hope you like the update
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Bye bye ladies and gentlemen