ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꫀꫀꪀ

Start from the beginning

"That's more than enough! I have to go, the office called me but don't forget you have to ask him because he won't do it for himself," I said, in a rush to get to the office.

I left Thetic there dumbfounded that the thought of her having to talk to him was already something she would have to get over because of me. I questioned if I did the right thing about asking a supposed friend of this kind of favor, was I being selfish to do this without asking Daniel as well?

Daniel is going to think he's going on a date with her and I do wonder how he will react when she asks.
    I was immediately sat in the principal's office as he gave me such an expression, Mr. Hawkins was always a strict man but he was cool as well so that surprised the students and he took his job seriously which no one blamed, he was just like many other adults that don't mix fun and business.

"Yes, Mr. Hawkins?"

"Ms. Lockheart, I have never had a problem with you for two years and your first semester but now why is this? I'm having you skip school willingly when the second semester is the busiest."

"Uh, with no disrespect sir. I would think the busiest semester would be August thru December since the first days of school going on, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas."

"That's beside the point, Ms. Lockheart! You helped with all those activities and events but since you've been hanging out with Mr. Choi you have only fallen behind. Do you even plan on helping with prom stuff?"

"He has nothing to do with this! Yes, I have missed school for a couple of days but it's nothing too serious and my grades are still good and no, I haven't had time to think about helping out prom stuff this year."

"Why is that? Because of that boy."

"I expected more from you, Mr. Hawkins. The way you talk about him is the same way everyone talks bad about him and he's one of your students! How can you sit here and call yourself a teacher or principal of this school when you're being judgemental as well," I angrily said, getting out of my seat and walking out the door.

After she left, the principal got a call that was well unexpected once his talk with the girl was over, trying to convince her a little more about how the problem some Daniel was. Mr. Hawkins picks up the phone and listens to the person speaking, he was ordered to do what he just did, "For a principal, you're so worthless! Letting her walkout as she pleased, you should have been more controlling and put your foot down informing her about my son."

"Yes, ma'am I understand."

"Do you? This isn't a game, people's lives are on the line and congratulations you just might have lost one of your students due to your luckiness. It shows that I have to take care of this situation on my own, now do I?"

Mr. Hawkins strongly swallowed those hard words he had to say, "I believe so, ma'am. My apologies."

"Don't be sorry for me but your student you just killed," she happily smiled through the phone.

-
Things seemed to be well planned out through Ms. Choi's eyes therefore through Renesmee's eyes she sat there in the cafeteria with her tray of food in front of her as those short arms crossed inches away from her chest resting them on the table. She sat there with her backpack still on her back as her sight caught glimpse of Thetic.
    Taking sight of the very moment when Thetic asked him, those big eyes grew bigger once those words flowed perfectly off her lips. Ren pointed that moment out with her eyes of Thetic stopping Daniel outside the cafeteria door that leads outside to the field where the football players practice. That small window showed a great view for Renesmee to have her thoughts play out for something she asked of Thetic to do.