⧼10⧽

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TEN
ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TEN• ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

||track playing: house of cards - bts||

A/N: wear earphones and put the volume up for it to sound way better/much more realistic 🤓

AUTHOR AUTHOR'S NOTE: ik this song is supposed to be sad, but it makes me feel some TYPA WAY sooo 🙂

You bring Hoseok into your bedroom and stand at the end of your bed. Pulling him into another kiss, you feel the nervousness rushing through your body.

Hoseok's fingers find the zipper at the front of your skirt and he slowly pulls it down. He then hooks his fingers onto the waistband and pulls away.

He searches acceptance in your eyes, not wanting to pressure you into anything you didn't want to do.

"I want to, Hobi." You whisper, giving him the answer he needed.

A small smile turns his lips upwards and he crouches down, helping you step out of your damp skirt. Hoseok's hands rest on the back of your thighs as he kisses up the front side of them. He looks up at you through hooded lids and slowly pulls down your underwear.

Your insecurities start to cloud your mind, but you push them away. You were just glad that the only light source the room had was coming from the dim lights in the balcony. Sometimes from the lightning shining across the sky every now and then.

Hoseok comes back up to meet your face. He turns you around, his hands finding the bottom of your shirt. The blonde pulls the top over your head, tossing it where your skirt was laying.

He leans down, placing gentle kisses on your left shoulder blade as he pulls the straps of your bra down your shoulders. He finds the hook and unclasps your bra, making it slip down your arms.

"Get on the bed," Hoseok whispers into your ear, kissing underneath your earlobe. "I want to make you feel good."

Goosebumps erupt on your skin and you do as you're told. You turn to him and lay back on the bed, pulling yourself up to the top.

Hoseok bites his bottom lip at the sight. He pulls his shirt over his head then crawls onto the bed. Hoseok grabs your knees to open your legs. Instinctively, you try to close them resulting in a slap against the side of your ass. You gasp.

"Be good for me, okay babygirl?"

You nod.

Hoseok continues. He kisses up the inside of your right thigh and you bite down on your bottom lip.