It doesn't take long for Hoseok's tongue to start playing with your clit. As he said, he wanted to please you. Plus there was no time for teasing since you both weren't sure when your family would be home.

"Oh, shit," You moan, arching your back when two of Hoseok's fingers enter you. "Oh my God."

Your fingers tangle themselves in the blonde boy's hair, pulling and tugging when it feels too good.

Suddenly, everything stops and you whine.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I want you to cum around my dick, Y/N," Hoseok answers, hurriedly unbuckling his belt. "Not my fingers."

Tugging at your bottom lip, you watch as he discards his jeans and boxers. He climbs back onto the bed, kneeling in front of your body. You sit up and your right hand grabs his dick, lazily pumping him. He groans lowly, watching you.

"I want to ride you." You look up at him through your eyelashes.

"Oh no, sweetheart," Hoseok chuckles. "I'm the one that's always in charge."

"Please?"

You lean forward, taking the tip into your mouth and sucking it gently. Hoseok clenches his jaw, inhaling harshly through his teeth.

"Fine."

You pull away and smile triumphantly. Hoseok chuckles and lays down on his back. Before you get on him, you lean over, open your nightstand, and take out a condom.

"Uh, should I be concerned that you have condoms?" He questions. "Are you sleeping with someone else?"

"When you're about to have sex, someone always has to be prepared and that someone definitely wasn't you," You say and he chuckles. "Plus, I don't even know why I have them. I've never even had sex."

Hoseok's eyebrows raise, "You're a virgin?"

You nod slowly, embarrassed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Hoseok leans over and places a peck on your lips. "That just gives me more of a reason to work harder. I want to make yours and our first time together feel amazing."

You smile and push him back down, "Then let me start."

You tear the wrapper open, tossing it away somewhere. You position the folded condom onto the tip of his dick and lean down, biting the end of the condom to pull it down all the way to his base.

"Fuck," Hoseok mutters, feeling himself get even hornier at the sight. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm innocent."

"Touché."

Without a second to waste, you throw a leg over him. You straddle his lap and grab his dick, aligning it to your entrance. Gently, you sink down on his erection.

"F-Fuck." You whimper at the stretch, mouth agape.

"Take it slow, princess," Hoseok's thumbs massage your hipbones, trying to soothe the pain. "No one's rushing you."

You slowly move up and down, the movement helping you get used to his size. Hoseok grunts, admiring as he watches you bounce on him.

"God, I swear you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," He reaches up to cup your cheek. "Even prettier like this."

Hoseok sees your parted lips and takes the opportunity to slip his thumb into your mouth. You enclose your mouth around it, sucking on it softly.

Hoseok raises his hips to meet yours, hitting a spot deep inside of you. Your mouth drops open as you moan out loudly. His hands wander down your chest and explore your body.

He bites his bottom lip at the sight of you on top of him, your head thrown back and hair a mess as he watches you lose the last bits of control you were holding on to.

"Fuck," He groans. "I can't take this anymore."

Hoseok wraps an arm around your waist, turning the both of you over. You gasp at the sudden action and feel your back pressed against the soft bed.

He slips right back into you, your back arching immediately. Hoseok leans down and buries his face in your shoulder curve, your arms wrapping around him tightly.

"Hoseok," You whine. "Just like that."

"You sound so sexy when you're whining because of my cock," Hoseok whispers breathlessly into your ear. "Am I fucking you good enough, baby?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

You drag your nails down his back, leaving red marks as you do. Hoseok hisses at the pleasurable pain.

He slightly pulls away to look down at you and your legs wrap around him. You moan uncontrollably as he fucks into you quickly, his hands gripping the headboard tightly as you both get closer to your finish.

When you reach your high, you clench around him causing his movements to falter. A moan escapes his lips as he releases into the condom, thrusting into you slowly to help ride out his and your orgasm.

After a few moments, Hoseok comes to a halt. He looks down at you and chuckles softly. You smile up at him.

"How was that?"

"Amazing. Just like how you wanted it to be."

Hoseok chuckles then kisses you passionately. He breaks the kiss and goes to pull out of you. A scared and loud gasp leaves his lips.

"What?" You question, looking down.

"You're bleeding!"

You sigh in relief, relaxing, "You've never taken a girl's virginity, huh?"

"No, but I know some girls bleed. This just seems like a lot," Hoseok looks at the stained condom and in between your legs. "Y/N, we have to take you to the hospital!"

"You're not disgusted?"

"Do I look disgusted?" He looks up at you. "I'm worried as fuck!"

"Hoseok," You sit up and cup his face. "I'm alright, okay? Let's just clean ourselves up and put the sheets to wash."

"Are you sure?"

You nod.

"Fine," Hoseok replies, still not completely convinced that you're really okay. "Can we take a bath as well? I want to make you feel better for making you bleed."

You chuckle, smiling softly, "Sure."

────── .✇. ──────

So Hobi and Y/N really did the dirty 😳🙈 Who would've THUNK 😗

Also, YALL, it's been enough of nice, cute little chapters, so get ready. It all goes downhill from here 😌

*sorry for any grammatical errors*