Chapter 5

Dom's P.O.V.

Everyone looks at me like im crazy, then Hobbs rushes up to me.

"what do you mean you found her?" he asks me and i stare at him.

"As in she is with Shaw, I think he did something to keep her their" I say and I see rage fill Hobb's eyes as he looks at me.

"We have to get her back NOW!" He growled in a rage filled voice as he stormed away.

I watched as Hobbs stormed away and I roll my eyes and walk over to stool and sat down thinking about how we are going to get her back.

"Hey you all right?" Brian asks me and I look up at him and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not sure because he hates me for what I did" I say with a sigh and Brian gives me a sad looking walks away.

Katerina's P.O.V.

I pull into the spot at the new hide out and get out the skeletal car.

I walk inside the concrete walls after I type in the key pad 5381.

Shaw looks at me as I walk past him to Letty and I smile at her.

"You OK?" I ask her and she nods her head smiling at me. I walk back to my new car I just got not to long ago the Agera R.

I open the hood and make sure every thing is in order so I can drive it at some point. Someone comes out behind me and wraps their arms around me.

I turn my head and I see Shaw smiling at me. I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck smiling.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as I see his facial expression change from happy to a grim look.

"Just that I thought you were going to leave and go with Dominic Toretto" he says looking down at me with a some what sad look.

"No I woild never, he hurt me so I'm done with him." I say and look away as I remember him an Elena.

"You will not get hurt again, I promise you that" he says and I smile at him and kiss his lips lightly. He pulls away and looks at me.

"We you be with me?" He asks me and I smile and tilt my head to the side thinking.

He looks at me with a slightly worried look on his face as he watches my facial expression.

I look at his and open my mouth "my answer is....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVLIES!!!

Hehehehehehe cliff hanger!!!!!! You hate me I'm sure and so so so sorry for the wait. Tell me when you want me to update, like what day of the week!!!!

Comment, vote and fan.

Love, MJW