Chapter 6

Katerina's P.O.V.

"My answer is yes" I say with a smile and he hugs me close to him.

"Oh my thank goodness, I though you were going to say no" he says with a sigh as he looks at my face with a great big genuine smile.

Vegh comes out and glares at me then looks at Shaw smiling and batting her eye lashes.

"Hobbs is on his way her right now" she says in a discusted voice as she looks at me then Shaw's arm around me.

Shaw nods his head and grabs my hand pulling me inside the hideout. Everyone starts to pack things up and put the things in the vans.

Vegh was packing some of the electrical equitment up when she stops and looks around. She picks up the box she finished and walks over toward the van and purposely hits my shoulder and keeps walking.

"What the hell is your problem Vegh" I growl at her and she comes over to me and pushes me against the wall.

"Your my problem" she growls back at me "you just come waltzing on it here and take everything that I want and now I can't get it back because of you, you black hair bimbo" she finish.

"Yeah I might have waltzed right in here but its not my fault that he wanted someone who did things the way they should be done you blonde bitch" I growl back at her and go to walk away but she pulls me back by my hair.

"Touch me one more time and I swear to god you will wish you had not" I say as my rage limit is reached.

I walk away from her clenching my teeth. I walk out to my car and sit on the hood clenching my fist. I walk over to the wall and punch quite hard.

Shaw comes up behind me and grabs my hand before I can do it again and puts it at my side.

"What wrong with you?" He asks my in a serious voice as he looks upon my face.

"One word, Vegh" I growl out and he shakes his head and looks down, then back up at me and I narrow my eyes at him "what?" I growl.

"I was with her when I asked you and then after you went inside I broke things off with her and she got mad and stormed inside." He says to me and just sigh.

"I'm always the one who gets in between everyone" she says with a sign.

I push him away and get in my car. I turn the engine over and pull away. I head down the road and pull my phone out and type someone's number in. It rings and they answer.

"Hey" I hear Dom's voice say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayayaya another chapter!!!!!!!! Does everyone like Shaw and Katerina or would Katerina and Dom look better????? Ship names is Kaw and Kom!!!!! How are you liking the book so far?????? Let me know!!!!!! Love all of you guys!!!!!

Love, MJW!!!! <3