Chapter 10

Katerina's P.O.V.

I look up at Shaw and he looks down at me and I smile, so does he.

"So are you coming back with me?" He asks me and I shake my head no "why?" He asks me another question.

"Because I have a plan but I will keep in touch with you at times and trust me, you will see me again" I say smiling at him as he leans down and presses a kiss to my lips with so much passion and wanted that I'm not even sure if I want to do my plan or not now.

Shaw pulls back and looks at me with a smile "I better hear from you" he says grinning and I laugh while smirking at him.

"I will, I promise you." I say with a grin on my face as I look at him. I walk over to the door of my car and I lean in it.

Shaw follows me over and stands in front of me and wraps his arms around me smiling as he looks in my eyes.

"What?" I ask him while smiling and he just shakes his head and I give him a look an he smirks.

"Your just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I'm the lucky one that got you for my self" says and I turn a bright red as I look at him.

"Katerina Reneé Hobbs I love you with all my heart an I can't loose you" he says and I smile widely.

———————————

Well here is the next chapter an I'm so sorry it's short I just wanted to get it up as quick as possible.

I love you my lovelies!!!!

MJW!