Chapter 11

Katerina's P.O.V.

I smile widely at him and think do I love him and I just smirk at him.

"Owen Shaw I love you to with all my heart and to loose you would be like ripping my heart out and stomping on it." I say and he pulls me to his chest an kisses me passionately.

I kiss back with a grin as I put my arms around his neck and play with a small hairs at the base of his head.

Shaw pulls back and hugs me close to him and rests his head on top of mine an I just smile loving the feeling of being around him.

The warmth from his body hits mine an I smile from the warmth as it runs from my head to my toes.

He pulls away from me and I look up at him after he does so because I felt his eyes on me.

"Boo I need to go now" I say to him and he nods his head understanding and backs away a little bit.

"I know baby girl. Just make sure you keep in contact with me" he says with a serious look and I nod with a smirk on my face.

"I will boo." I say back and he smiles pulling me into a hug again.

"I love you so much baby girl" he mutters into my hair as he then kisses my neck. I pull back and look at him with genuine smile on my face.

"I love you to boo" I say and look at him and peck his lips one last time before I get in my car and pull out of the spot an head down the street as I look in the rear view mirror and see Shaw watching with a smile.

---------
The next chapter is finally here!!!! I have a question for you am I doing a good job at the #Kaw scene????

I love you my lovelies!!!!!

MJW!!!