Chapter 16

Last chapter!!!! :(

BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's POV.

We all jump it certain vehicles and im with Dom and Brian. Dom steps on the gas as the other follow close behind. I can see Shaw's vehicle ahead of us.

"Where does he think he's going for christ sakes, were on the air force grounds." I mutter to my self but then all of a sudden I see a giant air plane come land on the ground and Shaw's vehicle drives up the ramp.

Dom floors the gas fast as he drives toward the open ramp still. He drives up the ramp and slams on the brake as Shaw and his minions come into view. I jump out of the car with the rest of the team and then I see another car come up the ramp. I see my dad and Letty jump out of the vehicle.

My father goes after the buff guy, Letty goes after Riley, and Dom, Brian, and I go after Shaw. I watch as he runs back between the wooden crates all around us, I bolt after him between a really tall crate as Dom goes another way and Brian goes another way. As I walk past one of the crates I get pulled behind it.

On instinct I pull my arm back and swing as hard as I can at the person. I look up and meet gorgeous eyes that belong to Shaw. I glare at him as I fold my arms across my chest with a 'hmf' coming out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry baby girl really" he says looking at Mr with sad eyes "I did it for your own good" he says in a sincere voice as I look at his face. He begs me with his eyes slightly starting to tear up.

I try to continue glaring but I turn soft and sigh while looking at his gorgeously sculpted face of perfection. "As long as it don't happen ever again, then I will for give you" I say smiling at him as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to him as I press my lips to his. He immediately responds while wrapping his arms around my waist.

He is suddenly pulled away from me and I turn to see who the culprit is, I see Dom glaring between me and Shaw. I smirk at him and he growls grabbing a hold of Shaw, punching him in the face. Shaw punches Dom back and kicks him in the stomach and I grin.

Dom then grabs a hold of Shaw an throws him into a crate. I growl and run over punching Dom in the face as hard as I can. Dom stumbles back and stares at me in pure shock. I run over to Shaw check if he is ok. While Dom is distracted we run and hide behind some crates.

Dom's POV.

I stare a head of me in pure and utter shock 'she punched' I say for the millionth time in my head as I finally come back out of my shocked face because of the pain that shots through my cheek.

I look around and see there gone so I run over to the door where Letty and Hobbs is standing "where is my daughter?" Hobbs asks me and I grit my teeth and I see Hobbs takes the hint.

Hobbs jumps from the plane into the jeep below that is being driven by Tej. I slightly push on Letty's lower back encouraging her to jump and once she finally does, I see movement in the corner of my eye and I turn an see Shaw and Kat run toward a car. I run after them an open the door getting in punching Shaw in the face and grabbing the chip case as the car begins to roll down wards toward the closing ramp. The front hits and I watch in horror as Shaw flies out of the plane.

I look at Kat and see she us about to burst into tear. Then her eyes land on me and they turn to slits as she stocks toward me "YOU!" she screams pointing at me "HOW COME YOU DO THIS TO ME!" she say still screaming "I will get you back for this if its the last thing I do Toretto" she pause slightly gritting her teeth "what goes around comes around" she says and jumps out of the open door on the other side of the plane.

-----------

Guess what that my darlings is the end of Another Hobbs!!!!!

I hope you guys liked it and I am righting a sequel called Revenge Is Sweet.

Thanks everyone so much for the credit and encouragement everyone was giving me.

I will inform everyone when the first chapter of Revenge Is Sweet is up.

Love you mu lovelies.

-Marlayna