Chapter 2

I stand their just staring at my phone as their talking.

"Katerina?" I hear Letty say.

"Yes Letty" I sat looking up from my phone to her looking at me.

"This is Owen Shaw" she says nodding to the guy beside her that she had been talking to.

"Hi Owen Shaw I'm Katerina Hobbs" I say to him and he stiffens up and glares at Letty like 'why the hell did you bring her here'.

"Hobbs as in Luke Hobbs?" Shaw asks me.

" Yeah hes my father that I despise and wish would go to hell and stay their and never come back!" I say with a smirk as his eyes widen.

Then he grins and you could see he must have gotten an idea in his head.

"I'm glad Letty brought you here" he says with a grin.

"Let us talk" he says to Letty and she nods and rolls her eyes walking out if the room.

As she goes out I see a blonde chick look in here with hatred and jealousy in her eyes.

Shaw closes the door and looks at me for a second then walks over and leans on his desk thinking of who the hell knows what.

"Why are you even in London?" he asks me.

"For a new start" I say and I could see him thinking again about something.

"A new start, then you can help me and the team with a job" Shaw says with a grin.

"I'd love to" I say with a smirk and he nods.

"Your going to stay with me and get all the cops to come, then what happens next is going to be a blast!" he says to me with a laugh and I nod.

"So when do we start?" I ask with a smirk and he grins.........

******************

Sorry for the wait but here is the next chapter.......I will add the next one soon....

please vote and comment!!!!!!!

~ Marlayna