"Oh hun I'm your mom it's what I do." She dusted off imaginary dust from her shoulder making me smile.

"Now you guys go to the mall and pick out a cute outfit, come back with ice and we can all have a good night, do I need to put more blankets in your room?"She asks walking toward the door and stops in the doorway.

"No I got us a hotel, I figured that you would have enough drunk people sleeping in the house as-is." We both knew it was true so she nods and agrees as we walk back out in the living room to see my uncle.

"Eva, who are all these skinny boys in your kitchen, are you trying one of your foreign food nights again?"

"Micheal shut your black hole those are Kya's boyfriends." I laugh and cover my mouth when my uncle squints his eyes at me and points in my direction.

"You be lucky your my favorite niece." He comes over and pulls me under his arm, hugging me tightly.

"I'm your only niece." The guys laugh and so does my uncle.

"That makes if matter more my tiny niece." She pinches my cheeks and whines pulling away and pushing his arm.

"I'm going to grab the stuff from the car and then we are leaving." My mom nods her head and I quickly run out to the car, grabbing the bags and bringing them back inside.

After that, we all hop in the car and head for the mall, after arguing with the boys for a couple of minutes they finally let me drive. 

I knew it would be easier because I knew my way around and the traffic was hell. As we arrived I parked the car and we all slide out walking into the mall, both Tae and Jungkook intertwine our hands and it makes me happy, I smile at them as we walk inside.

I was having trouble finding anything, I didn't see anything that was cute but also thin so that I wouldn't get crazy hot.

The boys however were like shopping magnets, they loved looking in all the stores and trying on different things, they made everything look even sexier than it was supposed to be.

One of them would decide to go into one store, while the others rushed him and then they would all find something that caught there eye.

I wasn't having any luck until I found a small white dress, it was thin and tied behind the neck. The bottom was very flowing and I look over to see the boys checking out different colored shirts, I go pay for it, not wanting them to see it just yet.

I finished paying and walk back over almost running into one of them.

"Did you find a dress?" I look up to see Tae smiling at me,  he had a colorful button-up and a hat.

"Yes, but you can't see it until later."I close the bag as he tries to peek inside.

We shop for a little while longer, we got a couple of looks from people we saw repeatedly but I didn't care, I was enjoying the time I was spending with them.

We say a stand that had something called "Dragon Breathe." We decided to get one and share it, Jungkook and Tae both got scared by the smoke and  Namjoon almost choked.

After that I saw a straightener that I just couldn't take my eyes off, I wasn't sure if I wanted to straighten it tonight or not, but it was on sale and my hair was a lot easier to deal with when it was straight.

I buy it having a small conversation with the woman working at the kiosk before intertwining my hand with Jimin and smiling. He was talking about how when they were in the dressing room Jungkook and Tae tried to lock him inside, he started pouting and I kissed his lips, causing him to smile.

After that, I looked at the time to see it was six and that people would be showing up within the next hours.

We put all our things in the car before sliding in and heading back to my momma's.

___________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.