EPILOGUE

"Sir" A lady called.
Caleb looked up and saw the twenty three year old female in white shirt and black trousers holding a purple coloured parcel.

CalTech, a computer sales and consultant company owned by Caleb Johnson was opening for business that day and the CEO was in his office going through some files when an employee brought in the parcel.

"You have a message" she said

"Drop it" Caleb said and the lady obeyed and left.

Caleb continued what he was doing and was so busy he did not see Celeste walk into the office.

"Hello handsome" she greeted and Caleb looked up smiling.

"Come on, don't tease me" Caleb said "how can you say I am handsome with my totally charred body?"

"That's because you are about to get your handsome body back" Celeste said

Celeste's statement obviously got Caleb's attention as he dropped his pen and stood up facing Celeste.

"How is that going to be possible?" Caleb asked

"This is the 21st Century Caleb, there's plastic surgery everywhere" Celeste said

"Maybe I haven't been paying attention to things like that" Caleb said "and by the way, the health sector of this city has its hands full with the crazy stuff my father's friend released few days ago"

"That's why you're going to Dubai" Celeste said

"Why Dubai?" Caleb asked

"I have pulled strings." Celeste said

"Meaning what?" Caleb asked returning to his seat and Celeste also did the same.

"My ex is a surgeon and he owes me a few favours so I told him about you and he is more than ready to help" Celeste said.

"Wow" Caleb said grinning "I don't know what to say"

"After all you have done since you began this crusade of yours, I think I owe you this once. To thank you for what you have done." Celeste said.

"Alright then" Caleb said.

"Do you know Yomi was given a life sentence?" Celeste asked.

"Yes I do" Caleb said picking up the parcel on the table and began to remove the wrap.

"What's that?"

"Something that came in a few minutes ago" Caleb replied and opened the office file which was in the parcel. His eyes opened quite widely and he looked at Celeste then smiled

"What's in it?"

"All assets belonging to Johnson Holdings have been returned to me"