10💥

Jonathan woke up with the alarm blaring in his face.

"Uggghhhh." He stretched and turned off his alarm. He got up and got dressed yelling at Will to wake up. He huffed as he put his shirt on and walked out in holy socks. He banged on Will's door "Come on we are gonna be late!" He heard Will mumble "Hm i'm coming Johnny." Jonathan rolled his eyes at the nickname and plopped on the couch with a sigh putting on his shoes.

Will finally got up and was actually decent besides his bed head. Jonathan laughed at his hair ruffling it. "Shut up Johnny I'm just tired." Will said as they walked out the door.

Once they get into the car they automatically start playing 80s rock.

Jonathan pulls up to school and parks neatly. Will opened the car door "Bye Jon" "Bye Will" Jonathan then got out of his car with his camera closed the door and walked inside. Ginny and her pisspoor boyfriend who is a dick that treats her like she is nothing. Ginny of course is lovestruck but who knows how long that will last until it turns into bullshit. They can both do so much better. They walk by being the snobby kids they are and I kinda gag to myself. Me and Barbara are definitely on the same page.  I look down and walk to class and await the pain thats going to happen with the learning and seeing people with there dumbass partners. I think to myself and smile I can not wait until I get home maybe that new number will text me. It is actually nice to have a friend. I just have to wait until I ruin it or they find out who I am. The freak.

I walk with my head low in my thoughts until I practically get shoved. I look up and see Nancy and Steve. "Watch it Byers!" Steve said. I roll my eyes and walk away. The perfect couple. The 'It' couple everyone wants to be.

I don't understand what Nancy sees in him.. but the other thing I don't understand is what does Steve see in her ? Never mind scratch that. that was such a weird thought....