2

Jin walked in his wardrobe and walked a few steps and turned to perticular hanging clothes, all that Namjoon gifted Jin or bought for him. Jin walked to the clothes hanger and pulled it out. Immediately Jin opened what looked like a cupboard door and walked into a tiny room in which barely 4 adults could be stuffed. The walls of the room were covered with pictures of something Jin thought was embarrassing to tell others about. The walls were covered with pictures of Jin and Namjoon or just Namjoon, some had little marker drawn hearts on them and some had little cute post-its, the small room had a small white light which spread brightness in the tiny room. When Jin would feel down or when Jin just missed Namjoon he came into this room and sat staring at all sorts of Namjoon pictures, some cute, some hot, some elegant and many more. Jin slowly sat on the tiny black stool in the corner talking to the photos.

"Namjoon-ah how am I gonna tell you this but you're perfect Namjoon-ah, I love you so much, but at the same time I don't want you to know that I love you more than a friend." He mumbled to a huge poster of Namjoon, RM written on the bottom and his autograph. "I know you don't feel the same and I'm pretty sure you'll, everyone will hate me......" There was a huge pause when he opened his mouth to speak again. "It's okay I'll just keep it to myself." He stared at the picture of Namjoon, trying not to blink, small beads of tears forming when he suddenly heard a knock on his room door.

He quickly got out of his tiny secret room, closed the door, pushed the clothes hanger back in place, ran out of the wardrobe door, shutting and locking it, he hurried to to door and slowly opened the door. There was Jimin standing in front of him. "Hyung when are you gonna cook dinner, everyone's-" Jimin suddenly stopped and look at Jin with concern. Jimin slowly walked into Jin's room, gently dragging the elder along. He brought him close to the bed and made him sit on the bed. Jimin slowly sat infront of Jin, gently held both of Jin's hands and looked at Jin making direct eye contact. Jin maintained the eye contact but in his mind he so badly wanted to look away. Jimin slowly placed Jin's hands back on the bed and slowly moved forward. Jimin could feel the elder tense in front of him. Jimin quickly moved closer to his hyung and engulfed him into a tight hug. "Hyung" Jimin said gently, "What's the matter hyung, why were you crying?" That's when Jin realised he forgot to wipe his tears. Listening to Jimin, Jin burst into tears, tears that couldn't stopped. While hugging Jin, Jimin texted Yoongi telling him to cook for today as Jin hyung was busy.
Jin cried into Jimin's shoulder. Jimin not knowing the reason why his hyung was crying let him cry. After crying for about thirty minutes Jin fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin slowly laid Jin on the bed, tucked him in his blanket and walked out turning the lights off before leaving.
____________________________________________________________________________