He notices your pregnancy symptoms (Tumblr)

HARRY:  Harry had surprised you on the morning of your second wedding anniversary with breakfast in bed.  He’d gone all out with French toast, eggs, sausage and bacon because he knows you love both so much.  He gently nudges you awake and you smile when you see the tray in his hands.  You sit up as he places it over your lap.  After taking just one whiff of the delicious-looking food, your stomach does a flip.  “Move it, move it, move it!” you say frantically, trying to get out of the bed and into the bathroom as fast as you can.  “What’s wrong?  I thought you liked all this stuff…” Harry asks, his hurt feelings coming through in his voice.  He hears you heave and promptly puts the tray down to come check on you.  “You ok?” he asks, coming through the door.  You nod, your head still leaning towards the bowl.  “So much for that plan, then,” he says with a chuckle.  “I hadn’t realized how touchy the baby is with this kind of stuff.”  He rubs your back and you let out a small laugh.  “I appreciate the gesture,” you say.  “I should have known, though.  You were puking at the sight of toast yesterday, for Godssake.”  You laugh again and lean against him, happy to have such an understanding husband.

ZAYN:  “Ughh!!” you grumble angrily, throwing your pants across the room.  They land half into the hallway as Zayn approaches the door.  “Everything alright in here?” he asks you.  “No!  Not at all!  Nothing fits!  Do I look like I’m getting fatter to you?”  Zayn just bites his lips to keep from having to answer you.  You had been looking a little bit more plump in the hip and tummy area, but he wasn’t going to tell you that, especially not when you are so worked up about it.  “Baby, you’re pregnant, you’resupposed to gain some weight,” he tries to soothe.  “This sucks.  My pants don’t fit anymore,” you pout.  “Well, please don’t be angry with me, but I’d noticed the other day how snug your pants were looking.  And you just looked so uncomfortable, so I bought you something…”  He goes over to the closet and pulls out a pair maternity jeans.  “You suck and I hate you right now, but these are my only hope and they do look kind of comfortable,” you admit, taking the jeans from Zayn who just smiles at you as you slide them over your legs.

LIAM:  You’d been feeling more tired than usual lately, so you’d laid down on the couch for a little catnap one afternoon.  Just as you could feel yourself dozing off, Liam makes a noise that has your eyes flying open.  “What??  What’s wrong?” you ask him, almost panicked, lifting your head a little bit off the couch, concerned.  Liam doesn’t respond.  He just continues staring at you.  You follow his gaze to where it lands on your abdomen.  Your shirt had ridden up a bit, revealing the barely-there bump.  Liam can’t seem to tear his eyes away from the curve that has replaced your once board-flat stomach.  “Wow.  I think it just hit me that there really is something in there.  There really is a baby in there…” he says, awed.  “Sure is,” you say through a smile, holding your arms out to him, signaling you want him to join you on the couch for your nap.

LOUIS:  Louis had been away on tour for the last three months.  You’d remained home the whole time because just before he’d left you two had found out that you were pregnant.  When Louis finally arrives home, he excitedly runs in and gives you a huge hug and kiss.  Upon feeling the buldge of your nearly five-month pregnant belly against his own stomach, he shouts, “Oh awesome!  I love that game!”  You crinkle your eyebrows at him, confused, as he grabs a cushion off the kitchen chair and shoves it up his shirt.  “Sumo!!” he exclaims excitedly.  You laugh and shake your head.  “We aren’t playing sumo, you goon.”  A look of understanding overcomes his features and he pulls the cushion out from his shirt.  “You mean that’s…that’s my baby?”  You nod and subconsciously place your hands on your swollen belly.  “Wow…  I didn’t think it would be that big already.  I guess I was expecting you to still look the same.”  He puts a hand to your tummy and smiles proudly.  “Wow…” he repeats before leaning in to give you a kiss.

NIALL:  Niall comes into the kitchen to find you elbow-deep in chicken wings.  “Whoa, slow down there, tiger,” he teases you.  “Shut up.  It’s not my fault I’m so hungry all the time lately.”  “It’s half your fault,” Niall corrects you.  You wipe your face on a napkin.  “No.  Don’t forget, I’m carrying your child.  The thing clearly already eats like a machine, just like its daddy.  Therefore, it’s all your fault.”  Niall laughs at your logic.  “How ‘bout I fix you a big ole ice cream sundae for dessert, yeah?”  Your eyes light up at the idea.  “That would be great!”  Niall laughs again.  “At this rate, between the two of us…well, three of us I guess now…we’re gonna eat everything we have in the house by Tuesday.”  You nod in agreement.  “Got that right.  By the time this baby’s born, we’re gonna owe payments on grocery bills,” you joke as Niall pulls out the ice cream and hot fudge.

(Credits:http://1directiondreams.tumblr.com/post/24316794884/imagine-request-he-notices-your-pregnancy)