Harry Imagine: Divorce

You had just come home from work early, wanting to surprise Harry since he had just gotten home from tour. You find Harry in your shared room with a girl who's putting on her clothes. You drop your purse with a thud and look at Harry in complete and utter shock. 

"Kitten, this isn't what it looks like!" Harry tries to explain. You can't help but feel the tears that are threatening to escape you. 

"Fuck you!" You shout, running down the stairs. You are almost to the door when Harry grabs you and pulls you to his chest which is completely covered in sweat. 

"I'm done with you Harry, for good this time! Go back to the slut upstairs, she obviously means more to you than me!" You take off your wedding ring and throw it at him. 

"Baby, please just hear me out" He whispers weakly. 

"Somebody is going to be in touch with you soon" You reply, not wanting to listen to him. 

"Who!?" 

"My lawyers Harry, I want a divorce!" His eyes widen at the mention of a divorce. 

"(Y/N) you can't be serious! I love you please don't leave me" He pleads with you and for a moment you believe he actually still loves you, but then realise that people in love don't cheat on their spouses. 

"I'm done Harry, I can't play this game with you anymore" With that you leave, not wanting to look at Harry anymore. 

"Ready for round two baby?" The slut whispers, kissing up Harry's neck. 

"Just leave" He commands and picks up the wedding ring from the ground. He can't help but begin to sob as he realized what he as done to you. 

-------------------------------------
He arrives at the office at the same time as you, going up to sign your divorce papers. 

You sigh sadly as you sign the papers, you had never thought that this would happen. You like at your freshly printed signature and hen slide the paper over to  Harry. 

"Sign them, I never want to see you again" You whisper, your face beginning to redden from the tears threatening to fall. 

"No, I won't. I'm still in love with my wife and I'm letting you get away" Harry gets up suddenly, ripping the papers in half. 

"What the hell Harry?" You gasp. 

"(Y/N), please I need you" He looks at you one last time before getting down on his knees; begging.

"I can't Harry, I just can't" You cry, getting up and running out the door. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(A/N I finally wrote some new imagines! Thank you everyone for being so patient with me updating slowly, it means a lot! New imagines coming soon. ~Hannah)