Niall imagine: Marry Me?

Niall's POV:

Today was the day that I would do it. I was going to ask my princess to become my wife. (Y/N) was currently at the mall with her friend so I could prepare the house. I cleaned the whole house, washed the clothes and made dinner. I then bought rose petals and spread them up the stairs, a trail of petals leading to the bathroom where I set up a bubble bath. Once the bath was warm the way she likes it I lit candles and placed them on the side of the tub. I heard the door open followed by  (Y/N)'s beautiful voice calling my name. I walked downstairs and gave her a quick hug and kiss.

"Go upstairs princess there is a bath  set for you and when you're done dinner will be ready" I smiled, ushering her up the stairs. Once I heard the door shut upstairs I got to work setting the table and getting the food onto it.

Just as I put the silverware on the table I felt her wrap her arms around my waist.

"What is all this for?" She asks.

"You'll find out" I smile to myself and pull out the chair so she can sit. We eat in peace, having a conversation here and there but mostly enjoying the food. I take her hand in mine and lead her out the balcony.

"(Y/N) I have something to say" I said nervously. She looks into my eyes and nod her head telling me to go on.

"(Y/N) words cannot describe the love I feel for you. It has been an amazing 3 years with you and honestly I wouldn't want anyone else. I want you to be mine forever, I want us to be able to grow old together and have a family, I want to be the couple that people envy or want to be like. (Y/N) I want to be able to love you for the rest of my life" I pulled the velvet ring box out of my pocket, got down on my knee and opened it. I could see the tears streaming out of her eyes as I asked these four words.

"Will you marry me?" She nodded her head rapidly most likely not being able to trust her voice.

"Yes" she said through the tears. I slid the diamond ring onto her finger and pulled her in tightly to me.In that moment I realize that I am finally happy with the one that I love.