Chapter 10: An Announcement

The spooky fiery ghost that probably isn't even the main character of this story in all damn honesty left her room to go to UA, only to be greeted by a sudden surprise in the living room.

"HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU BURNING SHIT" Her friends at the mansion, Ben, Jeff, EJ and even Puppeteer yelled. Toby was there too but he barely got to say the word Happy and almost dropped the cake as he ticked.

"I don't know what's more shocking- the fact you guys made the effort to start up a mini party or the fact you guys are awake and here at 5 in the morning" Alex said, looking at them with a dumbfounded expression. She smiled and even laughed a bit, even she forgot her birthday. She's dead after all. "You guys are such cheesy ass motherfuckers"

"Ehh, sure it's cheesy as shit but HEY- we'd take any fucking excuse to have cake at 5 in the morning so-" Jeff got cut off by Ben, who elbowed him without a single change in expression, just smiling lazily still. "OW- FUCK YOU, asshole fuckin midget.." He muttered the last part, rubbing the area he was elbowed in.

Alex just let out a dumb bitch "hAh-" then proceeded to spend some time with her friends, eating the cake they got and chatting. She left and went to class at 7:05 AM.

-

When she got there, a lot of people were already in the room and she was upset that she didn't have a lone dark room all to herself but she had cake and that was great. She sat in her seat and just doodled on some paper for a while. She had to put out a couple small fires on the paper but thats normal.

The rest of the Fox-Wolf family later arrived, but they were a lot.. quieter, than usual. Xiomar was back, but they still seemed upset for some reason.

Shoto saw that as he came in and tried to ask one of them.

"Wolf, are you okay?"

Xiomar looked up. "Huh? Oh, Todoroki. Yeah, just.. Personal issues."

Shoto nodded, still confused but respecting his decision to not say much and didn't pry from him. He walked over to Alex and asked her instead though, it was still pretty odd to see them all so quiet, barely even speaking.

"Hey, do you know what's up with them?"

Alex knew who he was talking about, even without looking at him to see who he was nodding at. She was staring at them sadly, thinking about them and her eldest distant cousin, ASHLEY ANDERSON. How was she doing back in America? "It's my birthday."

"Oh, happy birthday, but really, what's up with them?"

Alex looked at him, blinking.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh."

"Yeah. By the way, my friends got me cake this morning." Alex paused, looking at everyone discreetly and suspiciously, as though she was a drug dealer. She pulled out the cake and shoved it into Shoto's bag.

Shoto was honestly confused on why she was being so careful, it's not like they're going to think they're together or something right?

Shoto doesn't know this, but we do. We've all been in school. We all know how others would react if they saw people of the opposite sex giving each other food. Hell, just sit on the same bench and talk to them, and suddenly everyone thinks you're dating.