**Prologue**

*********ENJOY********

Wei Ying ⛄️is the famous , lively and radiant personality sixteen years old  teenaged boy from Jiang sect .He is second childe of Jiang sect....

Today he is so excited , because his parents sends him and his siblings to Gusu Lan sect....

°""""" He ran towards lotus cove where his siblings already waiting for him so that they can leave _____

Ahh!!shijie (jiangyanli)you are already here Wei Ying giggles after passing a sweet smile to his shijie....

(Jiangyanli👸 is the eldest among all siblings.she is very beautiful princess of jiang sect no one can beat her in beauty ,calmness and well mannered nature .she is twenty years old young and gorgeous lady of jiang sect even a bud of lotus was fail in compare to her beauty)

Jiangyanli said"A'xianxian while patting his head...we are waiting for you so that we can leave".do hurry otherwise we will stuck in midway ...

Aye jiang Cheng did you make a list what we're going to do in gusu lan sect as an extra activities and do you kept all the things which I mentioned you earlier"said Wei Ying,while smirked

Wei wuxian!!!!Shut up\(◎o◎)/

Jiang Cheng yelled at him ,don't you know how to behave in front of your elders... I am your senior brother so called Cheng'ge .

(Jiang Cheng 🌂is the heir of great Jiang sect,he is silent ,focused and have high value morals character eighteen year old man_______)

Ahhh *(-_-;) okk okk Cheng'ge stop yelling at me .

"Shijie look at him" ...said Wei Ying
We are about to leave and he started all this ,protect me shijie🤗

Master leader and senior madam of jiang sect smiled at their kids activities . Master (Yunmeng jiang ) said do hurry and don't bother each other like this otherwise you will gonna be late ....!!!

"Okk we are leaving

"Okk we are leaving ..".said jiangyanli
They all present bow to their parents.🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗

Leader and senior madam felt pain but they don't want to show up to their kids ,they hugged them and pat their head and gave their blessings.....

Wei Ying,Jiang Cheng and Jiangyanli left Jiang sect with a smile on their face to gain some new knowledge and skills ...!!!!

Gusu lan sect _______________________
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A cold and silent breeze wind felts on skin❄️❄️_______birds chirping sounds create a good environment through gusu lan sect**!!!! white pearl(snow )spreads all over the place which creates a mesmerizing view .

A tall calm and having high value morals man enters the courtyard having a great posture and sweet lill smile on his face .He is one of the jade twin of gusu sect and first young master of gusu lan sect Wearing a white hanfu and carrying a flute ....bow his head to his uncle....!!!!

A'Lan xichen...come in !!come in!!!!

After discussing some issues related to cultivator and demon hunter activities Lan Xichen left his uncle chambers...🤗I want to meet someone I'm leaving....

A beautiful eyes studded on books ...

👼Strong,charming and beautiful aura spreads through out his room.....!!!!!!!! Wearing a snow white hanfu can make anyone mesmerized by his just one look.......

He is the second young Master of gusu lan sect and one of the jade twin of the lan clan.His charming aura and calmness can control anyone's bad interest.
He has angels view in his personality!!!!!

He is seventeen year old teenager boy who sat on mat there was a bichen besides him ,while reading some important script related to cultivation .

A' little Zhan !!!! Lan Xichen knocked in door of library.What are doing have you decided the thing????

Lan Zhan put a small smile on his lips while his lips corners didn't even curled up... Brother please don't knock !!!!you don't need my permission for enters into my place...

Hmm !... Little Zhan I'll remember it from next time ______!!!!

(oh lan Zhan please smile brightly
Anyway some one is coming***)

Most of the disciples are coming from different clans and especially from greatest and famous Jiang sect we have three disciples from Jiang sect....!

Wangji ...Do you arrange all the things which I mentioned you ????Gusu lan have great responsibility toward each disciples , they all gonna stay here for three months!!!!!

___________________________________________
Note: In this story I'll try my best to provide all possible happiness to Wei Ying... because in most of the story and in original novel ,Wei Ying suffers alot bearing a tons of pain...🖋️🖋️🖋️🖋️

So I made this story so that he will suffer less pain....🖋️🖋️🖋️

And in this story Wei Ying was the youngest one because story demands it!!!!!later you all will know

💖❣️🤗Show some support and love,encouragement and cooperation

This is my first ever story or something like this please bear my mistake .....

Always feel free to suggest me to tell me that you are wrong....if you find grammatical errors then suggest💖💖💖💖💖

_________hope you all will like it ______

******ENJOY*****