Character Description

_________________________

Lavinia  Arlette Meyer

Sarah left the house, again. Leaving her daughter to her own device, again. Not caring that she has got in trouble with the police, again. She was always too tired to care, always had work trips and had to stay late because of the paperwork. Lavinia didn't care, or Arli as she was best known. You wouldn't believe that she lived in a nice house and had lovely clothes and ate well, of course her mother provided her with these things even if she was not there to see them used but the reason you would never guess is because she was scrawny to the point where she looked neglected, she always wore the same black vest top with rips all over, the same muddy red shorts, odd socks and black trainers in which her mother had bought her when she missed a parents evening, they had already collected a cluster of holes. She had piercing sea-green eyes and an olive complexion with messy black hair and furrowed eyebrows with a fresh face and slight freckles. Her facial features were like any other French girl, the eye shape, nose and lips- though they were a little more chapped than usual. Although Lavinia looked simple, like most people, there was more about her than what meets the eye...such as the bracelet placed on her wrist that her father had given her 11 years prior that somehow still fit her. Lavinia didn't really like this new girl who she had met in the park with her best friend Deniel and unlike him, she hadn't talked to her since.  

_____________________________

Eleanor Rose Bell              

From American to Paris, her family had gone through a lot- she lost all of her popularity when she moved, she lost a lot actually. Her friends, her home, her school, her cheer leading and as for mentioned, her popularity which she so greatly missed. Without knowing it, her dead grandmother had changed her life- whether for the better or worse she didn't know yet. She didn't really know anybody there apart from two people who she briefly talked to in the park and one of them in which she had talked to a big afterwards. She had a few nicknames that her family and one friend called her- Leora, Ellie, Ella, Elena, munchkin, princess to name but a few. With just one look at her, you could tell what she wanted to do when she was older, you never saw her in the same outfit more than once and the outfits that she did wear were very fashion-forward. An easily led blonde when it came to power, she had bright blue eyes, long blonde hair, thin eyebrows and a small button nose. She had luscious lips and was more developed than most 12 year olds. Her secret ambition to gain back her popularity led her to befriend a french football boy by the name of Nazaire Rodriguez. Her family was a loving one, a stereotypical family if you could say that.

 ______________________________

Deniel Louis-Hezekiah Medina

 An easily led innocent child who worries about the dangers of the world, unlike his best friend, he isn't very rebelious and is in fact a very moral person. Arli is the only person he likes accept from that new girl that let on to them in the park- Arli wasn't too certain about her. His parents are always out, drinking, partying, and him being with Arli all the time made him feel it was somewhat normal for a 12 year old boy to sleep, wake up, go home, eat, cook with nobody in the house. He was a timid boy, always worried about almost everything which was most unusual seeing as he spent so much time with Lavinia. Deniel wasnt very popular, smart or athletic which made his somewhat pitied by other students. His shaggy brown hair and a scatter of freckles across his nose complimented his tanned skin, he had learnt how to dress himself from clothes he found in the back of charity shops payed by money he found on the streets. He wore whatever he could- whatever he could find really but he wore a navy and white striped t-shirt the most and borrowed his best friends pants, black jeans with a questionable stain on the knee. His face was a chubby one and he had a habit of eating a little too much, if he could find food that was, balancing the amount he ate some days- in other words, he was neither fat nor slim and quite short for the age of 12.

______________________________

Nazaire Rodriguez

Nazaire had generic popular life. He was born and raised in France by his two loving and caring parents. What he doesn't know is that he's lived a lie and his mother and father are divorced as his father had a mistress and is now married to her. The parents try their best for him not to notice and act like everything is normal, even to the point where they all still live together. He joined the football team as soon as he joined the Rosèmaire école secondaire (High school) when he was only in sixième (year 7). Zaire was a charmer, and he had a past of girlfriends coming out with bad things to say about him. Rodriguez as he was known in his football group with some of his friends, Louis Alexander, Theodore, Maxime and finally, the girl he took a liking to- Eleanor. His shoulders were broad and for a 12 and half year old, he was rather athletic. The hair gel he used made his light brown locks spike upwards, far away from his groomed eyebrows and deep brown eyes. His strong jaw line made his strong nose look soft. He always wore a red jacket and high knee socks-not unlike football socks, however he wore them all the time. His football kit, shorts and tops lay under the jacket and above the thigh high socks. On those thigh high socks, there was football boots, well- trainers with studs. Although Nazaire was a french boy, he preferred English football teams- a choice dismissed by his father so the football kit he was wearing was in fact French. He was quite a tall boy, if you could call him a boy- many mistake him as a man, he is 12. 

_______________________________

Leon Fergusson

Leon was a well brought up child who had a prince-like manner. His dad and him always went traveling far and wide together after his mothers death when he was only 3, she was always described to him by various people as an amazing woman, one that had the wildest dreams and the prettiest looks that Leon had inherited, she loved to travel and always told dad that one day her names would be on big posters and in the credits of the best selling movies, one day they would travel for films. He was very confident boy, a little lonely and very emotional but an amazing actor, sometimes you can't tell when he's acting and when he's living his life. Leo had a lot of friends and an acquaintance, and her name was Arli. His remarkable talent and grades at his school made his popular, despite his tanned skin and features and blonde hair. He wore black, oval glasses, an odd choice but one that complimented his face very well. He wore a smart jumper and skinny blue jeans, black buckled boots. His green eyes were charming, enchanting even and his smile was beautiful. He was tall and skinny, lanky sure but well dressed and well read. He was a striking boy, aged 13.