Is He Really Happy..? (Episode 16)

Start from the beginning

Rithwik then turns to Krishna and says..

" I think you should also get ready Dadu..!"

" I will..! But Just make sure that Swara shouldn't get hurt in all these..! She should get her happiness at any cost..!" says Krishna

" She will definitely get her happiness Dadu..! Now go and get ready..! We are getting late..! By now everyone would have gathered around the Mandap and pandit ji would have asked for Sanskaar..! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Please call the Groom.." says Pandit who have arrived five minutes before..

" Ji..! Uttara.. Go bring your brother.. " says Sudarshini

" Mee..?? I don't wanna go..! Send any servant..! " says Uttara

Sudarshini was about to plead her when Janardhan orders..

" Do as you are told Uttara..! I don't want any arguments..!"

" As if you will listen to our arguments " murmurs Uttara before going.. While Sujata who hears this ignores her and is waiting for some miracle to happen..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uttara reaches Sanskaar's who is setting his hairs..

" Seems like you are ready for the marriage..?? " says Uttara sarcastically

" Ohh.. At last you have come..! Really Uttara you have become lazy these days..! Today is my marriage and you are late..?"

" Late..?? Seriously bhai..! Are you really going to get married today..?? " asks Uttara

" Of course..! I can't wait more to get married..! Leave all that aside.. Come let's go down..! Everyone would be waiting na..?? Come..! "

" Bhai..? Tell me the truth..! Are you really happy with this Marriage..?? "

" Of course Uttara.. I have no second thoughts..! This day is the best day in my life..! Let's not waste any time..! Come.. " and Sanskaar drags Uttara who is trying hard to digest the fact that Sanskaar is happy with this marriage..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanksaar is seated in his place where pandit is chanting some mantras which kicks starts the wedding..!

Soon Swara, Rithwik, Krishna arrives..! The moment Swara enters the Mansion Sanskaar did know her presence..

He immediately looks at her where both of them share a painful eyelock..! Rithwik in the mean time searches for Uttara who is almost in the verge of crying..!

Riwthik immediately runs to Uttara while Swara who is trying hard to read his eyes but couldn't..! Only thing she could see is his happiness..!

He is indeed very happy today..! What could be the reason..??

His Marriage with Harini..?? Is he really happy with Harini..?? Doesn't he love me anymore..?? Am I a obstacle in between Sanskaar and Harini..?? Should I go away from his life..??

Her thoughts are given a break when Janardhan welcomes them..

" Welcome Mr Gododia and Miss Gadodia..!"

Krishna who knows very well that Janardhan is welcoming them just for the sake of society, obliges and takes Swara inside.. While Janardhan curses them inside and returns back to the Mandap..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Hey..?? Why are there tears in your eyes..?? " asks Rithwik..

Uttara who sees him immediately hugs him letting her tears fall off..

" I can't.. I can't see bhai getting married to Harini..! He is happy with this Marriage Rithwik..! That means he don't like Minnie..?? What is happening..?? I just really don't get anything..!" Uttara puts her heart out.

Sudarshini who sees Uttara hugging Rithwik immediately rushes to her pulling them apart..

" Rithwik beta..! Please don't mind..! Uttara is still a child.. She might have hugged you in excitement..! Please don't take the other way..! Please settle down..! I will send some drinks..!"

While Sudarshini drags Uttara and Sujata from there.. While Rithwik is seated who is waiting for Uttara to return..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" What the hell Uttara..?? How can you hug a man like that..? " asks Sudarshini

" What's wrong in it Dadi..?? I was just hugging him..! For God sake I wasn't kissing him..?"

" Uttara..! First.. You have done wrong..! You can hug only your husband..! Rithwik is not your husband..! And second Is this the way you behave with your elders..?? And Sujata what were you doing when Uttara was hugging some one else..?? " asks Sudarshini

" What can I do Maa ji when she is hugging her husband..? "

Precap : Pandit announces " Marriage is completed..! Congratulations Sanskaar and Harini..! "

Apologies..! I know you are waiting for this episode.. But couldn't fetch time as I was busy with my academics..!

I promise the next one will be soon..! Please ignore typing and grammatical errors..

Now tell me what will happen next..??

Don't forget to share your views.. And do vote..

This is Deeksha Reddy signing off...