Is He Really Happy..? (Episode 16)

Soon the bride's family arrives..! Though the Reddy's aren't happy with the marriage they arrive keeping a stone in their hearts..

Harini along with Mr and Mrs Reddy are welcomed by Janardhan and Ram respectively..!

Sudarshini does aarthi of her soon to be daughter in law and welcomes her inside..! Harini with a heavy heart comes inside and immediately goes to the room which is allocated to Bride..

Janardhan then asks..

" Sudarshini where is the Pandit..?? He is not here yet..??"

" Ji..! He is on his way.. He will be here in no time..!" answers Sudarshini

" Good..! Make sure that no guest leaves the marriage without eating..!"

" Ji..! Don't take tension.. I will take care of everything..! Sanskaar and Harini will get married at any cost today..! " reassures Sudarshini

" I am very happy Sudarshini..! If today Sanskaar and Harini will get married then I promise I will not go against Sanskaar wish from now..! He can live his life on his terms..! But this marriage should happen at any cost..! "

" Ji.. That will be the wedding gift for Sanskaar..! I am also very happy..! Without any tension go and attend the guests.. I will see the other preparations..! "

Janardhan nodes and leaves.. Sudarshini also leaves...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gadodia Mansion

Swara is hastily moving from here to there bitting her nails.. While Krishna who is irritated by her behavior at last gives up and asks..

" Swaru..! There will be no use even if you walk to and fro 100 times..! Give some rest to those tiny legs..!"

" Shut up Krishna..! Here I am in tension and you are asking me to rest..??"

" And what's the reason for the tension..? Rithwik already promised you that Sanskaar is yours then..?? "

" Because Bhai isn't lifting my calls..! There Harini already reached the Mansion..! In some time their marriage will start and after that it will also be completed..! Then what should I do..? "

" Even I know that Harini reached the Mansion.. Even I know that in some time their Marriage rituals will start.. After that maybe some more time and it will be completed..! But I am very sure that Rithwik will some how keep his promise..! Don't you have trust on your brother..? "

" It's not like that Krishna..! I have complete trust on bhai.. It's just that I can't keep quiet when Sanskaar is getting married there..! "

" Then who is asking you to keep quiet..! Dance.. Sing.. Enjoy..! After all it's your bhai best friend Marriage..! " there comes the voice of the most awaited person..

" Thank God bhai..! You are here..! Why the hell weren't you picking up the calls..?? Leave all that.. Did you do something..?? Can you stop the Marriage..? " Swara asks eagerly..

" Offo Minnie..! Too many questions.. Alteast give me a chance to answer them..?? "

" Haan Haan bhai..! Tell me.. I will listen.. See finger on my mouth.. " says Swara keeping her finger on her mouth..

" Good..! Now make your way to your room and get ready..! We are going to attend your boy friend's marriage..! "

Swara is about to question him when he puts a finger on her mouth and says..

" Swara..! No more questions..! Just go and get ready..! You have only ten minutes..! Now go.." and he pushes her into her room without giving her a chance to speak..!