I Want To Believe You..! (Episode 6)

" Marry me.. Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari..!"

" Now..?? I mean right now..!" asks Sanskaar confused

" Yes now..! Right now..!"

" We don't have a temple nearby Minnie..! And moreover I don't have a Mangalsutra..!"

" You always have a reason with you..! Don't talk to me..! " complaints Swara

" Minnie..! It's not like that.. You know very well that I always loved you and will marry only you..! But I am bounded.. Bounded by that Hitler..! "

" That means you will marry that Chudail..? "

" Do you think will I do that..? "

" No.. I do trust you..! But not your Dadaji..! And that girl too.. I could see the obsession of yours in her..! "

" Get one thing in your tiny brain Minnie..! No matter what happens I will be only your husband..! This is my promise..! "

" I Love You..!"

" Love you too Minnie..! "

They then spend some quality time with each other.. Resting their heads on one another enjoying the waves under moonlight. Their hands intertwined.. Their hearts finding peace in each other solace..

In no time both slips into deep peaceful slumber forgetting all their worries and the world..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day

Maheshwari Mansion

Sujata as usual prepares Dadaji's favorite breakfast..! In no time the head of house arrives at the breakfast table with the happiest satisfied glowing smile..

Behind him comes Sudarshini and Ram..! All of them settles down for the breakfast..!

" Bahu.. Serve the breakfast.." says Sudarshini..

" Ji Maa..!" replies Sujata

Then she serves the breakfast to them then Janardhan asks

" Bahu..! Where is Sanskaar and Uttara..??"

" Ji.. Both of them were awake for long yesterday night..! They are sleeping..! "

" Bahu..! It's not good for Uttara to sleep for a longer time..! If she does the same at her in law's then it would be shame for us..! Go and wake her up..! " says Sudarshini

" But Maa..?? "

" Bahu.. Go and wake Sanskaar as well..! I need to talk something important..! "

Sujata doesn't want to wake Uttara and Sanskaar isn't home yet..! She turns to Ram but he is happily enjoying his breakfast..! She curses him inside her head and goes to Uttara's room..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beach

Both are happily sleeping in each other embrace.. Swara resting on Sanskaar and he pulling her close to him..!

I bet they would be sleeping for longer unless the Sun rays wouldn't have disturbed them.. Slowly Sanskaar opens his eyes while Swara is trying to hide herself from the rays..

Sanskaar giggles and protects her from the rays.. And sleeps for some more time..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sujata reaches Uttara's room and wakes her hastily..

" Uttara..! Wake up..!" calls sujata

" Maa.. Please let me sleep.. You know na that I slept late yesterday..!"

" Uttara..! I know very well.. But do you know where your brother is..??"

" He is with Minnie Maa..! Now at least let me sleep..!"