Heartless..! (Episode 13)

" OK..! It is your responsibility Ram to keep an eye on Sanskaar.. If at any moment he turns away from his word.. That time I will not give any other chance..! " Janardhan leaves to his room leaving Ram and Sudarshani in tears..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanksaar reaches his room falls on the ground after closing the doors... Today he has agreed to something which will not only break him but also Swara..!

He has broken her trust.. He just can't imagine what would be Swara's state when she gets to know this..

Why is God testing him like this..?? Why can't he get those which he wanted..?? Why always Janardhan's wish is fulfilled..??

Why God why..?

Today his tears are not going to stop.. The grief in his heart will not be lessen.. The way which he has chosen shall taunt him the whole life.. He can't live a happy life anymore..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Janardhan calls Mr Reddy..

" Mr Reddy..! Ask Harini to get ready for the Marriage..! Sanskaar has agreed for the marriage..!"

" But Mr Maheshwari.. It was Sanskaar himself who told Harini that he loves someone named Swara..?"

" That was before Mr Reddy..! Now he shall marry Harini.. It's my promise..! I will make sure that he marries Harini.. So don't get tensed and start the preparations.. " Janardhan tries to tell Mr Reddy politely

" You might force him Mr Maheshwari but he loves Swara not my daughter.. How can you expect my daughter to stay happy with him..?? " asks Mr Reddy

" Time heals everything Mr Reddy..! And don't forget the profit you will be getting after the deal of ours..! So just go ahead and start the preparations.. " Janardhan tells to Mr Reddy who was testing his patience level..

" But..?? "

" No ifs and buts.. I preponed the wedding to day after tomorrow..! Just get Harini ready.. I shall complete this marriage at any cost..! " and Janardhan hungs up the call without waiting for Mr Reddy because he knows that Mr Reddy is gonna agree..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanskaar is in balcony of his room gazing the stars..! Stars twinkle in the sky to provide some light to people.. But the thing which they don't know is.. Stars have burn themselves in order to produce the light.. Now Sanskaar is burning himself to give life to Swara and Uttara..

His thoughts are interrupted by his phone ringing showing Rithwik.. He takes a deep breath picking up the call..

" Yes Rithwik..??" asks Sanskaar

While Rithwik on the other hand senses the sadness in his voice..

" Let's meet Sanskaar.. I have something important to say.. Same place where we met some time ago..??" asks Rithwik..

" OK.. Will be there in few minutes..! Bye.. " and he hung up the call while on the other hand Rithwik confirms himself that Sanskaar has definitely agreed on something which he shouldn't..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Mom is it really True that Dad doesn't love you..?? Hasn't he given any love to you..? " asks Uttara

" Uttara let's not dig the past..! It's better if we foucs on Sanskaar and Swara.. I don't want my son get turn into a heartless person like your father.. "

" Mom..?? Why will bhai turn into a heartless person..?? "

" Uttara..! Your father isn't a bad man.. He turned heartless because he didn't get his love..! He didn't know where to vent his anger.. So he showed on us..! But now it shouldn't be Sanskaar.. If this marriage happened then he will shut the doors of his heart..! This shouldn't happen.. "

" This marriage won't happen Maa..! We will definitely find a way out..! Can't you by any chance talk to dad..? " asks Uttara

" He won't listen..! We will be just wasting our time..! Something else Uttara.. We must do something else..?? "

" What If the bride says no..?? I mean Harini.. If she can says no then the marriage can be stopped..! "

" Yes.. If the bride is not ready for the marriage then definitely it can be stopped.. Let's talk to her..! " says Sujata with a hope..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanksaar reaches the restaurant and sees Rithwik seated at a corner thinking deeply.. Sanskaar makes his way to the table and sits opposite to him..

" So it is True..?! " asks Sanskaar

While Rithwik who hears a voice which interrupts his thoughts turns to see Sanskaar.. With a heavy heart Rithwik nodes..!

Sanksaar closes his eyes making his tears fall off..

" What did Hitler do today..??" asks Rithwik

" Let's not talk about it please..! First let's find a way out for the File Problem.."

" You already have one..! And you know what it is..!" says Rithwik

" Are you sure you can do that..?? I don't want to force you..! " says Sanskaar

" Saale.. You know very well that you can't force things onto Gadodia's..! What ever we do.. It is done from heart and with ful willingness... "

" That means you will do this with your willingness..?? That means you really love Uttara.. I thought you were just friends..! Saale.. You have reduced half burden of my heart..! "

" What you thought only you both can love chupke chupke..? Nevertheless that not the discussion.. You said half of the burden is gone.. What's the other half..?? "

Sanksaar doesn't speak anything...

" What's the matter Sanskaar..?? Now what have you agreed on against your will..?? " asks Rithwik...

Still Sanskaar doesn't talk anything..

" Sanskaar just spill the beans..! " shouted Rithwik..

" I have agreed to Marry Harini..!!"

The moment he says this Riwthik's anger rises and asks him harshly

" Why..?? Why Sanskaar..?? Have you ever thought what would be Swara's situation after this..?? "

The next moment someone stumbles back who is intending to run.. Both Sanskaar and Rithwik turns to see only to see the ground slipping..

" Swara..! Wait..! We can handle this..! " says Rithwik who is runs behind her..

Sanskaar falls back on the chair with tears coming out of his eyes..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara who comes to the restaurant after a old lady in her old age home asks for dish.. Surprisingly she finds Rithwik and Sanskaar talking to each other..

She happily goes to them when she hears Sanskaar agreement with the marriage.. She couldn't handle herself and tries to go when she stumbles with the table..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uttara dials Harini's number and gives to Sujata..

Before Sujata could speak Harini says..

" Why doesn't Dadaji understand that I don't want to marry Sanskaar..?? Why is he forcibly making me agree..??" cries Harini

" Means..??"

" Dad told him that I am not ready for the marriage.. Then he threatened dad that he will destroy our business..! How can he do this..??"

" Beta.. I am sorry.. " Sujata tries to say

" I don't require any sorry..! If you really want to do something then stop this marriage that would be more " and Harini hung the call

Precap : Swara and Rithwik emotional talk.. Marriage preparations.. Will Sanskaar Marry Harini..?

Hope you guys liked the episode.. Do share your views and thoughts and don't forget to vote..

This is Deeksha Reddy signing off