Part 10

A/n: Smut warning! Not that you all don't want to read it...

It was a normal Saturday morning. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I was cuddling with Shōto.

"Let's go on a date today." Shōto said.

"Hm? Where to?"

"Amusement park? Zoo? Arcade? Don't care as long as you're happy."

"How sweet. Then, let's go to the zoo."

"M'kay, I'll ask Fuyumi if she can drive us there." Shōto said. "We can go back by train."

I nodded in agreement. Fuyumi was glad to drive us and was gushing over how cute we looked together. We were wearing matching Black and red and Black and white shirts, Todoroki with gray jeans while I was wearing black skinny jeans with rips on the upper legs. I was also wearing Shōto's custom made IcyHot baseballcap.

Shōto paid for the entrance tickets and I was the one overexcited about the animals. I especially liked the predator animals, and spend a good amount of time looking at them.

"Are you done here?" Shōto asked after two minutes at the tiger enclosure.

"Not yet!" I answered. "Look at them, they're so amazing."

"I'm amazing too..." I heard him mutter.

I turned to him with a smile.

"You're way more amazing than any of these animals, shō." I said, draping my arms over his shoulders.

He gave me a kiss before I would lose my attention. He was absolutely adorable when he was jealous. We continued on walking until we got to the food part.

"You want something?" Shōto asked.

"Mhm."

We went inside and Shōto ordered our food. I had a hotdog with fries while he had a burger, also with fries. We both had a vanilla shake. We sat down at a table inside and dug in.

We talked about school and our favorite animals, as well as me teasing him for being jealous. After the meal we kept walking. He still had his shake, so I tended to steal some sips when he wasn't paying attention.

A fun thing to note was that Shōto absolutely adored penguins. He was mesmerized with them. He looked so cute, watching them shuffle around and swim under water. He tried to play it off, but it was obvious.

"It isn't late yet, so what should we do later?" I asked, as we were standing in front of the panda's.

"Go home and cuddle?" Shōto suggested.

"And?"

"Watch a movie?"

"Sounds good."

The last place in the zoo we went to was the souvenir shop. We challenged each other to buy something for the other. I got him a stuffed penguin and he got me a tiger pillow that was white one one side and red-ish on the other. Of course I loved it.

We took the train back home and went to his room. We put on a romantic movie and cuddled together. Just as the characters in the movie started kissing, Shōto turned to me and started kissing me. They weren't fleeting kisses either, they were tongue and all.

He went down to my neck, then to my shoulder, pulling the shirt aside. My head started to get a little fuzzy because of that. I was really into it, basically forgetting we were previously watching a movie.

Shōto climbed atop of me and shut off the tv. He kissed me on the mouth again, one hand in my hair and the other on my back, under my shirt. He smoothly took off my shirt, then his. My face was flushed as he started kissing and biting my neck and shoulders, slowly working his way down.

He was grinding against me, and I could feel his bulge. He undid my pants and threw them off to the side. He started kissing my inner thighs, leaving marks. I was moaning, trying my best not to be load, but too caught up in the feeling. Shōto got rid of his own pants and started kissing and leaving marks on my chest again. He out his hand down my boxers and started touching me there.

I moaned out his name, only from that touch. That was enough to drive me wild.

"Oh god, I want you so badly." He said in a low voice.

I was unable to form proper words at that point, too overwhelmed by the sensation of him touching me. He took off my boxers and smirked at me.

"Someone's exited." He said. "But... let's stretch it out first, shall we?"

He put one finger into my butthole. I moaned out and teared up in pleasure. He got a bit rougher with me, putting in a second finger and wiggling them around. When he thought it was good enough, he took them out again. He took off his boxers and oh god, he was big.

"I'm going in, okay?"

I nodded and gripped the bedsheets. He put it in and I cried out in pleasure. He started moaning too. I loved his moans.

"A-ahh, I'm going to start moving now. I'll take it slow at first."

As soon as he moved, I slipped into a bliss. I placed my hands on his back and dug my nails into him. He started moving a little faster. It hurt, but the pleasure was overpowering me. Shōto was clearly enjoying himself too, moaning out my name in pleasure.

"Y-y/n! Ahh... I love you." He moaned. "God, I love you so much."

"S-Shōto, I.. I'm gonna-"

"M...e too."

I came, and not long after Shōto came too. He lay down next to me, us both panting heavily. He smiled at me and took me into his arms.

"We gotta clean that out..." he said.

"Mhm, later..." I mumbled.

And like that, I drifted off to a blissful sleep.

A/n: this was probably so crappy, sorry! Ahem... nice to see you again...
Sorry...
Hope you liked it though. This is probably the last chapter, unless you all demand another one.
Bye bye.