Part 6

Todoroki POV

I woke up early. When I tried to sit up I couldn't. It was also warmer on one side of me and not because of my quirk.

I looked to my side to see L/n laying half atop of me, curled up and holding my arm with one hand and the other was on my chest.

How the hell did I not notice that sooner?

He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up. I carefully turned off my alarm so he could sleep in a bit.

How lucky for us Fuyumi wanted to make sure we woke up.

Just before the alarm would've gone off she opened the door, creating a squeak.

L/n shifted, but stayed asleep.

"Sho-"

"Shh!" I said. "Don't wake him up."

"Him?"

"Yeah...why?"

"He looks so much like a girl though. He's very cute. I already like him more then Serenity."

"Same." I said.

"But why not wake him up?"

"It's still pretty early and I always leave earlier then necessary.

Fuyumi nodded, understanding.

"You two look cute together." She teased before running off.

I swear I'll get you back!

About ten minutes later L/n woke up. When he sat up and released my arm I felt kind of disappointed for some reason.

L/n yawned and rubbed his eyes with both his hands. He looked so damned cute!

No! I can't think like that! He's a boy and so am I! It's just that he looks like a girl!

But even so...

Y/n POV

I looked around, slowly registrations where I was. I then looked too my side and saw how close me and Todoroki were.

"Morning." He said in a husky voice, sitting up too.

"Morning." I replied. "...did I cling onto you when I was asleep?"

"Yeah, but it's fine."

He stood up and walked to his closet. He grabbed fresh school clothes and a towel and left the room to go take a shower.

I grabbed my school clothes from the day prior and noticed a stain on my blouse because of Serenity pushing me off the bench.

"Todoroki?" I asked when he came back.

I had a huge mental crisis because he came back and his hair was still wet and to top it of HE LEFT HIS GOD DAMNED SHIRT OPEN!

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you have a spare shirt? Mine got dirty when Serenity pushed me." I said.

He nodded and gave me one of his spares. He took my dirty shirt and said Fuyumi would wash it.

After dressing we went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

It was already set up, probably by Fuyumi.

We sat down and began to eat. Halfway eating Endeavor came in.

"Shōto! You should already be heading to school!" He said.

"I don't. I always leave early."

"Then why don't you now?!"

Todoroki shrugged and kept eating. I felt Endeavors eyes burning on me.(hah)