Part 3

It's been forever since I updated this, SO sorry!!!

Today we were doing some hero vs villain role play with All Might as teacher. I was in a team with Ojiro and Hagakure vs Todoroki and Shoji.

"Hagakure, L/n you two go downstairs to fight them. I'll stay here."

We both nodded, or I think she nodded because her clothes moved. Hagakure quickly took her clothes off so she was totally invisible.

We ran downstairs and waited for them to come. We decided to split up and patrol a half each. After not even a minute later I saw Todoroki climbing through the window. He was alone though. I just assumed they split up as well.

I made wings with light and got off the floor when I saw he was about to freeze this entire place.

"Hagakure?!" I called out.

"I-I'm s-stuck." I heard.

I clicked my tongue and looked Todoroki straight in his eyes.

I created a flat circle of light and send it at him. He used his ice to protect him, which worked.

"Why don't you use your damned fire!" I yelled pissed off. "Go full out of you really want to win!"

This got to him, but he didn't use his fire. Instead he began using his ice to get me out of the air.

"Damn it." I said.

I had to stand on the ground because there was no room to fly anymore.

I began to run upstairs but he froze my right leg to the ground.

I cursed and used my light to make warmth and started to melt the ice.

Todoroki came closer and when he was an arm length away and I had my leg unfrozen I punched him, making him stumble back and let out a grunt.

I quickly ran upstairs because strength in numbers, ya know.

"L/n, you okay?" Ojiro asked.

"Huh? Yeah, why?"

"Your arm."

I now noticed he froze my arm when I punched him.

"Damned brat." I sneered at no one.

We waited for Todoroki to come upstairs. He sure took his time.

When he was finally upstairs I charged at him, since he was more of a long distance fighter as far as I saw.

I punched him in the stomach and jumped back. He doubled over, but quickly recovered.

"Ojiro, we both need to attack him together! Watch out, he can freeze this entire floor."

I started to circle him, looking for an opening. When I finally found one I went for it. I shot a beam at his back and got a clean shot in the middle of his back.

"Bullseye." I said.

Todoroki glared at me and drive the floor. Me and Ojiro jumped, but Ojiro jumped too early, so his feet were frozen. Todoroki went up to him and was about to tie him up.

I tackled him and jumped back so he couldn't tape me. Lucky for me I had anti-slip boots.

My breathing started to get ragged as I started running again

Shit! Not enough light!

Todoroki managed to put tape on Ojiro nonetheless. Now all his attention was on me.

I looked around, looking for a window. There was none. Then I came up with an idea.

I stood in front of a wall.