Part 2

It was a few weeks after the entrance exam. I was checking the mail when I noticed a package from YuuEi.

I went to my room and opened it. It had a video tape in it. In the tape was All Might.

Oh, right. He's gonna be teaching at YuuEi this year.

He said I had first place. He told me I'd be in class 1-A, which was fairly obvious.

I mean, if I was first, why wouldn't I?

I went downstairs and looked for my father. He was sitting in his chair, drinking alcohol again.

"A-ah...uhm, father?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"I-uh...I got into YuuEi. Class 1-A." I said.

"Yeah, you better! Damned brat."

I bowed and was about to walk away again.

"Oh, no. Come here." Father said.

I stood in front of him. He nudge me to sit on his lap. I sat down and he started licking my neck and groping my ass.

This went on for a while. He went way further then that, but I'll spare you the details.

He then started to pull out a whip and slash my back open with it.

When he was bored he went away to his drug dealing gang. I grabbed an oversized, f/c hoodie that was basically a dress to me(halfway between hips and knees), put on some short shorts(jean) and went outside.

I went to the park and sat down on a bench. The sun was just beginning to set.

I watched the birds fly in a group and some children playing. I pulled my left leg to my chest and wrapped my arms around it.

It was nice being alone, just sitting and staring at nothing in particular.

It would've been if something didn't destroy my peace.

There was a villain. A medium one, sure, but those kids could never handle him.

I sighed and flew over. It was just a villain with a strength quirk.

"Stop it. You're bothering my peace." I said.

The villain attacked me. He really shouldn't have done that. I created a sword from light and chopped one of his arms off.

"Now go, you vermin." I spewed.

He quickly ran away like a scared dog. Tail between his legs and leaving a trail of blood.

"He won't make it far." I mumbled.

I noticed someone staring at me, so I turned around.

It's the son of Endeavor.

"What? You want to lose a limb too?" I threatened.

He just stared blankly at me before answering. "No thanks."

I gritted my teeth and glared at the boy. I've always hated males who look ice cold. He was one of them.

"Get lost." I said.

"Why? Can't I be here?"

"No. This is my territory. I'll kill you if you don't leave." I said.

He didn't move and I growled. I knew I wasn't able to kill him. If I did I'd get in jail.

I have killed multiple people in the past, but they were bad guys.

"You can't can you." He stated.