Chapter 11

Christen's POV:
"Jordan, they are in deep so this might hurt. Tell me if you want me to stop ok?"I say rubbing my fingers over her stitches.

"It's ok Chris I trust you. Can I see Mal quickly before we start?"she asks nervously.

"Of course Jordan I will come with you"

"Thanks Chris"she says walking behind me into the kitchen.

I watch her as she tentatively wraps her arms around Mal stomach and kisses her cheek. I walk up to toby and she wraps her arm around my shoulder as I nuzzle into her chest.

"Hey baby are you ok?"Mal asks Jordan

"Yeah thank you. I just wanted see you before Chris takes them out"Jordan said wrapping her arms around Mal.

"Yeah Mal they are in deep so it will hurt a bit"I said to them both.

"Aww baby it's ok. I can sit with you if it hurts" Mal said brushing Jordan's cheeks with her thumbs

"I will be ok thank you though" she said pulling Mal's small body into hers.

"Look at them Chris. They are just like how we were"Tobin says kissing my head.

"I know baby, I love you" I say wrapping my arms around her.

"You are brave doing her stitches babe. If you need anything shout me ok?"Toby says.

"Ok babe. Come on Jordan let's get these stitches out"I say and she quickly kisses Mal and follows me out.

Jordan's POV:
I follow Chris out the kitchen and lie on my stomach on the dining room table. Christen walks up to the side of my and pours the antiseptic on making me wince.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Jordan I really don't mean it"Christen said

"Don't worry Chris I know you are doing it to help"

After I said that I felt her hands on my back again and I hear her take a deep breath and begin to cut them.

Mal's POV:
I'm sitting with Tobin and I hear Jordan scream in pain. It breaks my heart to hear her in that much pain and Tobin pulls me into her chest and rocks me. We are sat there for about 10 minutes and Jordan's screams don't stop. I can't stand this anymore. I jump out of Tobin's arms and run into the living room.

I see Jordan lying there with sweat dripping off her head. She only has one more set of stitches left and Chris has taken them out well and there is barely any blood.

When they see me walk in they both look up and I feel tears roll down my cheeks. Jordan extends her and for me to take and I sit next to her head. Chris goes to work on Jordan's back again. Jordan doesn't scream anymore because I'm there now. But I can see she's holding it in because her eyes are closed tightly and the veins in her neck are popping out. We sit like there for a few more minutes then Christen tells us that she's done and she just needs to clean up her back which might sting a bit.

Jordan looks up at me still in a bit of pain and I just stroke her cheek with my thumb.

"Don't worry baby it won't hurt that much anymore"I say to her soothingly.

"Mal please would you clean it up?"she asks me still dripping in sweat.

"Of course I will baby"

"I'm going to wash my hands and go and see toby. Shout me if you need anything"Christen says walking out.

"I just want to say I'm really sorry if I hurt you Jordie I don't mean to" I say walking over to her back

"Don't worry babe I will be fine"she says reassuringly