Chapter 5

Mal's POV:
I wake up the next morning in someone's arms, I look up and realize it's Jordan this brings me back to last night where I had the best kiss of my life. Last night made me realize how quickly I'm falling for her because all I want to do is kiss her and stay in her arms forever.

I felt Jordan move next to me so I moved away from her a bit to face her and her eyes were sleepy and she said "Good morning, how did you sleep?"while putting her glasses on. Oh my god her morning voice is husky and I find it sexy. "I think this is the best I have ever slept" I replied which caused her to laugh. I could listen to her laugh all day. She turned to look at me and I couldn't help myself, I brought my face to hers and kissed her lips gently. "I was about to ask you if you meant to do everything that happened last night but I think you just answered my question" she says grinning. "Do you want me to answer your question again for you because I don't know if I made my answer clear enough?" I said to her causing her eyes to shoot open and her to push me back into the bed and she hovered above me again. I began to pull her down to me again but we got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I reluctantly wriggled out from under Jordan and opened the door to see Ali standing in front of me. "Breakfast is in 15 minutes, I heard Jordan stayed over she's also welcome to have breakfast too" she said smiling. "Ok that's great we will be down soon" I said then I shut the door. I walk back into the room seeing Jordan with the same grey pants she had on last night and her sports bra. She was sat on the edge of my bed. I figured we had enough time to have a quick make out session before breakfast. So I straddled her and brought my arms back round her neck. "I'm still confused on your answer to my question"she said putting her glasses on. I smashed my lips on to hers and I kissed her passionately. She swiped her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it. That was the wrong thing to do. She squeezed my ass causing me to moan then she slipped her tongue in. I had to break the kiss before we got caught up. 

I jumped off her and walking into the bathroom to get ready. I came out a few minutes later in an oversized hoodie and a pair of oversized shorts. I saw her with her shirt on again buttoned up loosely. With that we both walked out of the room together. As soon as we got in the elevator she pinned me against the wall and I felt her lips on mine again. We pulled apart as soon as we heard the elevator ding, signaling we got to the ground floor.

We walking into the breakfast room together and Kelley bounded up to us asking about what happened last night and we both brushed it off saying we were tired and went straight to bed. We knew that most of the girls didn't believe us but didn't ask questions.

Jordan's POV:
After we ate breakfast I got a call from Steve saying that he wants me to have a few days off because he doesn't want to risk my stitches from opening again. This is music to my ears because I get to spend more time with Mal now. As soon as I hung up I went straight to her and told her what has happened. She immediately felt bad because she didn't check on my stitches last night, I told her she can check it when we go back to the room and she agreed.

I walked up to Jill and explained what had happened with work and asked about their upcoming games. She told me that they had a friendly against Canada in 5 days, it got pushed back a bit because of the fire and the team needed some time to process it. "When do you start continuing preparing for the game?" I asked her "we will start again in 2 days" she replied. "Do the girls have to do anything in those 2 days before training?"I asked again "we only want them to stretch a bit every day and eat healthily" that's good because now I have 2 days with Mal. "Oh ok that's good, good luck with the game ma'am " I said politely before I began walking away. "Wait" she said which caused me to turn around "do you want me to get you a ticket for the box when we play Canada?" She asked me "that would be amazing if that's not trouble ma'am" I answered. "It won't be any trouble at all, after all you saved all 23 of their lives" she said back making me laugh a bit as I walked back to the team.

I walk over to Mal to tell her I'm going back to the room to grab my stuff and she came with me. As soon as we got into the elevator and the doors shut she grabbed my face and pulled me down to kiss her. I tapped the back of her thighs getting her to jump, I put my hands under her thighs to keep her up as she wrapped are legs around me. I somehow got us back to her room and I managed to mumble between kissing her "where is the...key...card?" After I said it I went straight back to kissing her. "Back pocket"she said quickly, one of my hands went onto her ass causing her to moan into the kiss. I slipped the key card out of her pocket and got us into the room. I pushed her against the back of the door and grabbed her ass and squeezed it which made her moan and throw her head back exposing her neck to me. I wasted no time and started attacking her neck which resulted in her grinding on me.

We broke apart after a long heated make out session leaving her flustered. I unbuttoned my shirt for her to look at my back because she wanted to check on it. I sat on the bed while she sat behind me running her fingers over the places that had stitches on. She then noticed that I had a scar on the top of my left shoulder that looked like a bullet wound. She jumped off the bed and sat next to me rubbing my scar softly. "How did you get this?" she asked "I went into a burning building and I saw 2 men in there and one of them had a gun pointed to a child's head. I went in with Ethan because that was the last room that we checked. I kicked the door down to see them like this, the little girl was crying so I ran in punched the guy with the gun across the face took the gun and I grabbed the little girl and Ethan got the other 2 men out. I got shot as soon as I punched that guy across the face" I said as I saw the panic grow on her face. "Hey it's ok, everything is fine now. The guy who shot me is in prison, the little girl is living with her auntie and uncle because her father wasn't a good enough parent because he was an alcoholic and her my had died when she was young. Everyone is ok"I said as I went to comfort her. She just pulled me into a hug. We sat there for a while until my phone began to buzz. It was Ethan. I walked onto the balcony and answered my phone:

Me: hey Ethan, are you ok?
Ethan: yeah I'm fine thanks, what did you do  last night?
Me: Mal offered me to stay in her hotel room to save money.
Ethan: oh ok that's good. When do you want your car back?
Me: oh yeah I forgot you had it. I'm gonna take an Uber to yours in a bit to pick it up if that's ok?
Ethan: yeah that's fine, I'm working night shifts tonight so if I don't answer the door use your key and the will be on the table near the door.
Me: ok thanks, I will be there soon. See you in a bit
Ethan: yeah see you later.

I walk back into the room and find Mal on her phone. I grab my shirt again, button it up and put my jacket on over it. "Where are you going?" Mal asks me "I'm taking an Uber to Ethan's house to pick my car up because he took it home last night" I replied. "Do you want to stay with me for a few nights because I spoke to your coach and she said you don't have training for 2 days and in them days you only need to eat healthy and stretch" a huge smile spread across her face "of course I would love to stay with you" I pecked her lips before going to help her pack a few things.

Mal's POV:
As soon as Jordan offered me to stay with her I was over the moon. I text Chris to tell her what's happening because she's the only one who knows about Jordan because I tell her everything. I also text JJ and Jill. I tell JJ that's I'm going somewhere for 2 days so she will have the room to herself. I then explain to Jill what's happening just to check it's ok with her and she said it's fine. Jordan told me the Uber is 3 minutes away so I put a last few things in my bag, Jordan picked it up and swung it over her shoulder. "You know I can carry my own bag don't you?"I said teasingly "why should I let you carry a bag ever when I'm here?" She questioned which made me feel so happy because it was really sweet of her to do that.

We got in the Uber to Ethan's house and I saw 2 cars in the driveway: a black and blue BMW i8 and a red Audi A5. Jordan pulled her keys out and used one of them to open his front door, she grabbed a set of keys and locked his door again. I looked at her questioningly. "He's working the night shift tonight so he's asleep now" she said explaining her actions. She unlocked the red Audi and opened the door for me saying "m'lady" I lightly hit her arm as I got in. Soon after she was sat next to me in the drivers seat putting the key in the ignition. The car roared to life. "Do you want me to put the roof down?" She asked with a menacing grin on her face. "Oh yeah definitely" I replied.

We pulled out of Ethan's driveway, Jordan connected her phone to the Bluetooth and gave it me, giving me full control of the music. The car journey was about 10 minutes so we didn't get much in but we sung loudly all the way to her apartment.