Chapter 9

Mal's POV:
I wake up to Jordan moving underneath me. I open my eyes and watch her walk across her bedroom and slip on some basketball shorts and walk out. A few minutes later I can hear her cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I decide to check my phone before I get up and see her. I see my phone has been blown up by the group chat.

USWNT💞
Kelley:
Hey has anyone seen Mal?

JJ:
She told me that I have the room to myself for a few days

Chris (momma):
She's staying with someone else for a few days. She will be back for training though

Sonny:
I bet it's that hot fire fighter

Kelley:
Ooooo yeah she was smokin'

TheGreatHoran:
That was a decent joke fire kell to be fair

Kelley:
What do you mean? I'm always funny. But no joke the fire fighter was hot af

Rose:
Why does everyone have relationships and a good chance at a relationship but me

Sonny:
See here rose. It's natural selection. You just weren't chosen

Kelley:
Go sonny. Eat shit rose

Carli:
Kelley Maureen O'Hara...

Kelley:
Uh oh I'm in trouble she used the full name

Carli:
I'm serious kell be nice. Mal is fine she would text us if something is wrong

Ash:
Ffs can you please stop blowing up my phone

Kelley:
Sorry Ash

Sonny:
I'm sorry ash

Mal:
Hey guys I'm fine sorry for the short notice but I will be back today for a bit then again tomorrow morning

Carli:
That's ok Mal, stay safe

Mal:
I will don't worry

I walk into the kitchen and see Jordan stood there cooking pancakes for both of us before she has to work. I stand there for a few seconds and admire her swiftly moving around the kitchen with everything under control.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her bare stomach "Hey babe"

"Good morning princess, how did you sleep?"she asks turning around and kissing my forehead.

"I slept amazing thank you, but I'm a bit stiff walking today"

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you"she looks at me with sad eyes.

"Don't worry Jord I wouldn't of changed last night for the world"

"I know me too"she says and turns back around to finish off.

"Hey Mal?"

"Yeah babe"

"Are you still alright with having my car and dropping me off and picking me up today?"

"Yeah, I told the girls I would go back to the hotel for a bit then leave again in the evening and I would be there for training tomorrow. Just call me when you need to be picked up"

"Yep will do. Here you go princess"she says handing me a stack of pancakes with fruit on.

After we have finished eating we clean the dishes and put them away and we both go to get dressed. I put on a pair of my UCLA sweat pants and walk into my girlfriends closet and take out one of her Vans t-shirts. All her clothes are oversized on me because I'm 5'4" and she's 5'10". She wears a muscle tank top with a pair of Nicce sweat pants and sliders. All of her work kit is at work from last time.