"Please!!!!!" I begged.

He gave a small laugh and sped the car up.

"Hey-"

"I'm just going to park the car" he said, and then he turned to me "And then you could go shopping"

***

I immediately ran towards the store, leaving Luke behind...

"Joe! Wait!" he was right behind me.

I didn't mind him at all. I just ran towards the Forever 21 store. I turned back to Luke, who was right behind me.

"Come on, Luke! You play cricket" I said.

"You should know, that was a really long time ago!".

I gave a small laugh, shook my head and then I grabbed his hand. We entered the store together.

"Luke!" I hugged Luke "It's been months since I went shopping".

"I don't know if I'm supposed to hug you back or-"

I kissed him on the cheek. I don't know why. I just did, and then I broke free.

"Sorry" I said.

"That's alright!" he said.

So, I was looking around. I'm not sure how many minutes it took me to look around but, Luke was right when he said "I don't play with fashion". I found him sitting down on the couch and he was just looking at his phone...

"Hey" I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder "You okay?"

"Do you often go shopping alone?" he asked.

"No, I go with-" and then I thought of Jenna. True enough. I always go shopping with her "People. I go with people".

"And, how long does it take for you to look around stores?" he asked.

"About an hour or so?" I said, and then he sighed "It's been six months" I said.

He didn't say anything. He just smiled at me, and I just went back to business.

Later on, I turned my attention to a green Fit & Flare Dress. I know Luke likes the color green, and I don't really own anything green. I mostly own purple, blue, pink, black and white. So, I thought why not try something new?

The Green Dress is just my size, and I really liked it.

"Joe?" Luke called for me in the dressing room, and I went out. He was going to fit something too "Do you think this-" he froze when he saw me. He looked at me from head to toe.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful" he said.

"I got your favorite color, by the way" I said. He was still staring at me, and I was getting uncomfortable. I know I spent the whole day with him but, no! Just, no! "Anyway, what were you going to ask me?"

He went a little bit closer to me.

"This apparel's not only for ladies, isn't it?" he whispered.

"Yeah" I replied "I mean, there's like this men section".

"Here" he showed me a black and white striped shirt "Do you think it suits me?"

"Are you sure about stripes because stripes would make you look fat" I said "But, you could like get it if you like it".

I got him a leather jacket later on without even letting him know. I know he has a thing for jackets. I wanted to thank him for bringing me here, although he didn't really have to.