"You should be resting Jimin," Mrs. Min said between sobs,

Yoongi weakly looked at Mrs. Min and soon enough, there were tears falling again on his pale cheeks.

"Y-Yoongi — I need to know what happened to him," Jimin said as he broke their hug and wipes his never ending tears.

"Jiminnie .."

Mrs. Min doesn't know if he should tell Jimin about Yoongi's true condition, but thought that the younger had already gone through worst.

Plus, Jimin deserves to know.

Afterall, he's Yoongi's fiancé.

"H-He — Yoongi is currently in a coma," Mrs. Min started as she wipes her tears with a handkerchief.

"Dr. Kim said his heart is already too weak and h-he's running out of time. And – And, i-if the surgery wouldn't take place in a few h-hours t-then .."

Jimin's breath hitches on his throat as he listens to Mrs. Min's next words;

"We might really lose him for good,"

---

It was painfully quiet as Jimin process what Mrs. Min had said.

No words were said from all of them, but that painful silence was shattered when sounds of Jimin's cry suddenly echoes.

All of them aren't surprise but Jimin is, he is surprised that he still has some tears left to shed.

"N-No!" Jimin yelled in between his painful wailing, "He can't die!"

Jimin started to turn his heels towards Yoongi's door and Seokjin, who had an idea on what he's about to do, stopped him before he can open up the door.

"Jimin! We can't go there! —"

"No Jin-hyung! I need to see him! Yoongi — My Yoongi!" Jimin screams as he trashed on Seokjin's hold, trying to pry the eldest away from him.

He's feeling all kind of emotions at the moment, but nothing can compare to the pain he is feeling right this instant.

He doesn't wanna lose Yoongi again, he can't. Not when they already starting to continue their story that was stopped before.

Why is fate so cruel for the both of them?

Why can't fate just let them be so they can be happy?

Isn't that too much to ask for?

"Jimin please —"

"NO! I need to see Yoongi! Let me go! Jin hyu —"

"JIMIN!" A voice suddenly booms, and it doesn't belong to Seokjin.

They all jerk their heads towards the owner of the voice —

And it belongs to none other than Hoseok.

Hoseok is here again, and behind him is Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jimin suddenly felt anger surging through him and used every ounce of strength he had left to push Seokjin away, before stomping his way towards the brunette.

"Y-You —"

He was glaring at him with tears trickling down on his cheeks and even though Hoseok is taller than him, it doesn't stop Jimin to grab Hoseok's collar with both of his hands and pull him down to his eye level; staring at Hoseok's dark orb intensely.

"What have you done to Yoongi!?" He screams at his face.

Hoseok blinks, "I-I —"