CHAPTER 2

Mew's chest is pounding. He has never felt that way. How should he accept this news? It's too hard for him to believe all this. Indeed, he lost his sense of humor to deal with all this. He gained just a little strength to be here.

He was standing in front of a two-storey house fence. He stepped in slowly. He could hear the sound of people crying from afar. He stared at the corpse. For the last time, he took a turn to kiss Puifai's forehead.

His lips were pressed closer to Puifai's forehead. Mew's chest feels tight. This time they are forever separated. He's really feel bad. Their desire to meet again after three years of his disappearance is now completely ruined. He never expect this to happened.

If he was upset with himself, what about Puifai? He can't think of it. Right now, Mew is losing his emotions again. His tears keeps on falling down.

**********

A month has passed. Mew still remembers his time with Puifai when they're still best friends before he dissappeared. He don't know when he can handle the feeling of losing his best friends.

His phone is ringing. He answered the call. A lawyer is introducing himself. He was shocked with the detail that was told by the lawyer.

"What? A will reading ceremony? I needs to attend it? But for what?" he asked the lawyer.

THE NEXT DAY
------------------
Mew steps into the house that he visited a month ago. Everything is still the same, nothing has changed. He went straight to the living room. Some of the Puifai's family members are here too. Mew's eyes were focused on a crying baby boy.

He then approached the baby boy who was crying in his grandmother's arms. He took the baby from her grandmother's arms, it felt so awkward when he held the baby but his instinct to carry the little one is too strong.

His tears are flowing again. This is the child of his beloved best friend. He promised to himself that he'll love the baby just like his own flesh blood. Mew is now determined to make the baby as his adopted son.

A few moments later, Mew's eyes felt like they were about to burst. It's hard for him to believe what he's seeing and reading. But everything he saw and read was true. It's not a dream or a fantasy.

"I don't agree!" Mew rebels. The news that he heard was really captivating his heart. He should rebel. It's about waiting. Why does he have to stay there? To him, what he wanted to say was already stated. He hopes that the lawyer in front of him will understand his heart and feelings. It involves his dignity.

Gulf was also hard to believe what his heard. But that is the contents of the will from Puifai. He wants Gulf to marry Mew, the only one best friend that she have and he believes Mew will take care of his son like his own child.

Gulf slowly swallowed his saliva. His memory of Mew suddenly appeared in his head. That is the guy that he rejected his confession about three years ago.

Apparently, the guy and his late wife's were best friends. Is it because of him that the two best friends suddenly ended their friendship? No answer to that question.

He stared at Mew's face, the guy was still the same as before. What's changed? Nothing, he thought by himself but wait! There's something that really changed! His personality!

Yes, Mew's personality has totally changed. The guy in front of him is no longer a nerdy that he hated before. Mew has changed a lot now.