"What the fuck!" Yoonji yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You're next" Dongjin mumbled, pointing the gun at Yoonji. She shrieked, gazing at the gun.
"Dongjin please," Yoonji pleaded but it was nothing to Dongjin, her eyes remained cold.

Before Yoonji could do anything else, a bullet pierced through her heart. She screamed in agony as she had sunken on her knees, blood oozing from her chest. "Y-You will regret t-this"

✴️

Weeks passed after that incident, Yoonji and Suhyun never came back.

Haeji was beyond frightened, she was worried.

"Mum," Haeji's daughter- Jihae- tugged on her shirt, causing Haeji to transfer her attention to the little girl. "Can I play outside?"

Jihae pleaded, her eyes seemed to sparkle. Haeji sighed and took a glance at Yoonsu, she nodded "Okay,"

Yoonsu and Jihae played, running around the park with cute smiles on their faces.

Haeji admired both of them, she reached for her pocket and realized that she have forgotten about the camera. Her house was near the park so she decided to quickly get it.
"Yoon! Jihae!"

The two girls looked at their mother and walked towards her
"You should stay here okay? I'll be back" Haeji instructed and the girls nodded.

Minutes passed when Haeji left to get the camera.

"This is the perfect timing," Masked men behind the tree watched Yoonsu and Jihae play around.
"You get that Jihae kid, I'll take care of Yoonsu"

With that, they split ways.

The other man with mask successfully kidnapped Jihae.

Yoonsu glanced around and searched for Jihae, she didn't notice that her sister went missing. Her eyes landed on a boy who was alone, sitting on the swing. She walked towards him and started a conversation.

They talked and talked, the man watched both of them carefully. His eyes suddenly landed on a string which were attached to their fingers. His eyes widened, peering at the two as they smile.

The man sneaked behind them, he held a weapon which shone under the sunlight.
"Soulmates" He whispered to himself, he let out a shaky breath and approached them. But then he realized that the little boy was his boss' son. He didn't give a damn, he just wanted his mission to end.

"Hey kids" He plastered a smile, the kids looked at him, confusion written all over their faces

Without saying another word, he grabbed the string harshly. Cutting it with a dagger.

At first, nothing happened. But then, they started coughing, blood flowing from the corners of their mouth. The man watched in amusement, his lips curving into a smirk.

"I never knew Yoonsu and Haechan would be soulmates" The man scoffed as the two collapsed on the ground, eyes closing.

The man shrugged, turned around and laughed "That was easy"

"Soulmates are made for each other and you shall not separate them"

The man suddenly stopped on his tracks and looked back, greeted by another unknown man. His identity was hidden, he was wearing a hat, eyes fixated on the young soulmates who was no longer breathing. The red string slowly turning black.

"You deserve to be punished" He looked at the suspect, eyes blood red. "Who are you?" The suspect muttered under his breath,

The unknown man tilted his head.
"I am the God of Love"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

So this chapter is all about the past.

Who is this guy? 👀