27 ✴️

So I keep on changing the book cover cuz I never get satisfied with any it :( I'm so sorry

And I'm so sad rn cuz my crush fking ignored me :') But it's fine I guess

Anyways go ahead and scroll down

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Donghyuck panted as he ran towards Yoonsu's house, the darkness of the night sky loomed over the city.

The front door of their house was slightly opened as light seeped through the small crack.
He furrowed his brows and made his way through it, he knocked twice and no one answered.
He slipped in, his eyes scanned the house as he saw Yoonsu's mother crying into her palms as her husband soothingly patted her back.

Confusion got the best of him, making him speak in a low and raspy voice "Mrs. Kim?" He heard himself say

Haeji looked up, her red and puffy eyes staring into Donghyuck's. She sniffles and wipes her tears "I am not Mrs. Kim" She whispered through her sore throat

Donghyuck's eyes widened, confusion and curiosity gleaming in his eyes "What do you mean?" He asks, Haeji shifted as she stood up, slightly stumbling. "Yoonsu ran away,"

The boy's eyes widened immediately, hoping that she was okay. "Where is she? What happened to her?" He asks, his muscles tensing up.
"It was very unfortunate, Donghyuck. But we don't know where she is, she just ran away after hearing the truth about her life, about us, being her so-called parents" Haeji rambled mindlessly. Jisu expelled a breath, transferring his gaze to the boy

"She didn't give me time to explain, it's all my fault. I regretted everything-"

"That's enough, Haeji" Jisu interrupted, his tone dripping with rage.

"This doesn't make any sense" Donghyuck breathed out.

Yoonsu, where are you?

Are you safe?

Please be okay

There was no response from the other end, this made him worry even more.

"Donghyuck-"

Jisu was about to say something but was trimmed off when Donghyuck turned around, bursting through the door, leaving it hanging open behind him. He recalled his dream as he ran, the cold air furiously hitting his body to the point that it slightly hurt, but he didn't care.

He ran and ran, oxygen knocking off of his lungs as he gasped for it. Beads of sweat coated his skin, strands of his long dark brownish hair sticking onto his forhead.

He couldn't think of anything or anyone else except Yoonsu- his soulmate.

After what seemed like painful hours of running, his feet finally came to a stop. He gasped for air as he drained out of energy.
He saw right in front of his eyes, a familiar girl stood on top of the railing. The sounds of waves crashing rang in his ears. Air blowing through the girl's long hair as she spread her arms, ready to jump. Donghyuck's eyes widened as he finally registered everything. "Kim Yoonsu!"

The boy screamed as he saw Yoonsu stiffen on her spot. "What on earth are you planning to do?!"

Yoonsu looked sideways, seeing the gasping boy as tears slipped down her eyes. Strands of hair was covering her features as the moonlight beamed down at her.

Silence surrounded them, Donghyuck slowly dragged his feet towards her, fist clenched. "Yoonsu please-"

"Go away Donghyuck" She demanded sharply, her face stained with tears and her eyes were red.

"No"

Yoonsu was taken aback at his voice, it was harsh and low.

Donghyuck ran a hand through his damp hair, flicking it back as he expelled a breath. He gulped as Yoonsu observed the slight movement on his throat. "I'm not going anywhere," he went on "Come here" He pleaded with his arms wide open. Yoonsu hesitated, "Leave me alone-"

"Please?"

Yoonsu finally gave up, climbing down the railing as she dragged herself to the boy, jumping into his embrace as she sobbed.

"Don't worry, let's talk about this."

"I'm here for you, love."

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

So, yeah.

:D