8 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Donghyuck twisted the doorknob as he swung it open, removing his shoes and entered the house.

He huffed and lazily dragged his feet towards the kitchen

"HYUNG!"

Donghyuck jumped in surprise, spilling the coffee he just made on the counter.

"Can you just stop screaming? I'm going to be deaf you dolphin" He sighed and just grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped the counter dry.

"Where have you been?" Chenle asked with a cheeky smile, wiggling his eyebrows at him, causing Donghyuck's face to scrunch in disgust.

"Hell" He rolled his eyes and left the kitchen, throwing himself on the couch as he closed his eyes.

"Damn, I'm so hungry. Jaemin, go cook some food or I'll burn the house down" Renjun yelled while walking towards the living room.

"Can you guys stop yelling-"

"Oh hyuck. I thought you were dead" Renjun remarked, sarcasm laced in his voice.

Donghyuck sighed, running a hand through his hair as he poked the side of his cheeks with his tongue. He stood up from the couch, fist clenched and was about to throw a punch across his face

"Dude, I was kidding calm the heck down" Renjun chuckled, trying to calm the angry boy down.

Donghyuck sighed, swinging his hand back down.

"I'll seriously torture you to death, son of a-"

"Language please"

A voice echoed through the room, it was Jisung's. He entered the living room whilst browsing on his phone as he leaned against the wall.

Donghyuck, once again sighed and plopped himself back on the couch as he closed his eyes to relax

"I'll text you later, mole"

Yoonsu's face flashed in his mind as he felt a sting on his palm. He opened his hand in front of his face.

An infinity marked his palm, his brows crossed

"I heard that a tattoo would appear on your body as soon as you've touched your soulmate. Unfortunately, you would slowly die within 6 days without him or her. In conclusion, you need each other in order to live."

His eyes widened, remembering what Yoonsu have said to him.

Chenle noticed how Donghyuck was staring at his palm, he got curious and peeped. Seeing the infinity tattoo.

"Huh. I see that you've already found your soulmate. That's interesting- wait what-"

Chenle paused and grabbed Donghyuck's hands, looking at the tattoo once again to confirm that he wasn't hallucinating.

"Holy shi- GUYS DONGHYUCK FOUND HIS SOULMATE!"

The other boys in the room turned their attention towards the two and soon processed what Chenle have said.

Jaemin rushed in the room, dropping the plate on the floor

"Who is she?" Jisung asked wide eyed

"I don't-"

"HE FOUND HIS SOULMATE?!" Jeno entered the room, still drying his hair with a towel

"I don't know who she is..."

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Oh no