7 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Yoonsu closed the door with a smile curved on her lips, but it didn't last long when her parents stood in front of her with a serious look. She knitted her brows and scanned the look on their faces.

"What's wrong-"

"You shouldn't be around that boy, Yoonsu" Jisu said calmly, trying to contain his anger inside him

"What do you mean, dad? He's just a friend-"

"Just do as I say." He harshly said, turning around, leaving his dumbfounded daughter.

Yoonsu averted her gaze towards Haejin. She also looked serious yet worried at the same time. Her face was pale.

"What's going on, mom?" She muttered, confusion taking over her features.

Her mother looked at her whilst blinking her tears off.

"You'll find out soon, Yoon." Her voice trailed off as she turned around to also leave. But Yoonsu's fingers clasped around her mother's wrist

"But mom-"

"Just listen to your father, Kim Yoonsu. He's just trying to protect you." Haejin responded, slowly shaking her wrist out of her daughter's grip and walked upstairs to follow her husband

Yoonsu stood there, confused and alone.

"What the heck is going on? Why are they acting like this?" She murmured under her breath, letting out a scoff

Shortly after, she felt a slight sting on her palm. Causing her to hiss in pain.

She opened her palms, only to see a little infinity tattoo. Her eyes widened and kept on staring at the tattoo, trying to process everything.

Her hands started trembling as her vision blurred, causing her to grip onto the chair right beside her.

Yoonsu closed her eyes as her legs gave up, making her fall onto the floor with a loud thud.

The throbbing pain in her head increased, making her groan in pain while gripping on her hair.

Her hands felt cold and she felt lightheaded.

She gathered up her strength and stood up, still holding onto the chair tightly as if her life depended on it.

"W-What's happening?" She whispered out

She fell in and out of consciousness as her body grew weak, she couldn't even register what was happening when darkness took over her vision.

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

I'm-