Gamer: *talks in earpiece* Inside the Supermarket, fighting Harley Quinn! Apparently, she thought it'd be fun to launch cream pies from the displays around.... and every other food stuff in the store! Somebody could've had a food allergy!

Inside the supermarket, it's what Gamer said he was doing right now, fighting Harley Quinn.

 Harley Quinn: I have a new recipe for ya and it's *pulls out her mallet* a smash!

Gamer dodged the mallet only for it to smash into a watermelon pile, splattering the entire produce aisle in melon juice. Shaking off the melon juice, Harley launched a missile from her mallet at him, blasting Gamer into the dessert stand. He recovered from the blast and then tossed his cyber disks at her, Harley dodged but one of them broke her mallet.

Harley Quinn: Hey! That was my favorite one!

Gamer: *arms 8-bit cannon* Here, have this instead.

Gamer fired his 8-bit cannon and the shots stuck her arms and legs to a nearby shelf.

Gamer: Why don't you stick around, I gotta help my pal! I can't believe I said that.

He ran outside to find that Fast Action fighting Giganta. He did a roundhouse kick only for Giganta to catch his leg and slammed him multiple times into the ground. He then lays on the ground with swirly eyes in a daze.

Gamer: No worries man, I'm here!

Fast Action: *dazed* Good to know.

Gamer tossed his cyber disks at the brute but they just bounced off her skin. Giganta smiled wickedly at the weak attack. He then tried the 8-bit cannon but the shots didn't hurt her either, it barely tickled her. 

Giganta: Is that all you got wimp!

Gamer: *scared* Uh, no I got some more.

Truth is, Gamer's attacks are video game based but the ones he currently has are retro game based and may not be strong enough to subdue her. He does have other powers though. He shot wires from his suit and connected it to a car, once he did, he changed into a sort of vehicle like being of himself. A big wheel Kirby game enemy form.

 A big wheel Kirby game enemy form