What's her name?

It was a peaceful day at Metropolis High, everything had quieted down after Roddy's latest defeat and everyone can relax now, especially our heroes. Jessica was by her locker when she noticed two students wearing trench coats were approaching her, they were familiar though.

Jessica: Axel? Jason?

Axel: *whispering*Shh, Jess, we're hiding.

Jessica: Why? You never hide from anything Axel. Well except rats.

Jason: For your information, it's this girl in the school, we keep bumping into her and we down even know her name.

Jessica: Who, Casey Krinsky?

Axel: No the other one.

Jessica: Tatsu?

Jason: No, this girl was wearing a sweater with glasses and-*Points forward*Oh, that's her there now!

Jessica: Oh, I see. I don't know her name either.

Axel: Exactly, we don't know it and we're running out of excuses to get away with it.

*FLASHBACK*

Axel and Jason were walking to lunch when they ran into the girl.

Sweater girl: Hi Axel, Jason.

Jason: Hey.......ma'am?

Sweater girl: Ma'am? Come on you guys, my auntie may be part of the PTA group thing but you can still call me by my name like anyone else.

Axel: Yeah, sure, it's just that we- oh wait, our phones are vibrating, gotta go and take this could be our folks checking up on us.

Sweater Girl: Okay.

*FLASH-FORWARD*

The girl was helping set up the stage in drama club when one the painters knocked into a paint bucket and it began to teeter.

Jason: Look out-uh-oh uh, wha?

Axel: Girl?

Jason: M-miss?

Axel: Gal?

Jason: Dudette?

Axel: Um.

Jason: Ugh! I wish I knew her name!

It was soon too late, the bucket landed on her and covered her in paint and knocking her out.

Jason: I think we better call her the nurse.

Axel: Why, I'm sure "the nurse" is not her name.

Jason: No, the school nurse.

Axel: Wait, Zee's got this and besides, it'll be just as awkward if they ask us her name at the nurse's office, if not more.

*FLASH-FORWARD*

Librarian: Since you two are serving detention, you will help me sort out books and to help you with that will be our volunteer.