"well I was kinda shocked since it happened again like the last time" then Boss Beam gave me a confused look

"did it happened before?" then I nod...

"when I began to work at the café and some crazy girls are always fangirling or ramming at the café" then Boss Beam snapped his fingers and he remembers it!

"ohhh yeah yeah I totally forgot about that chaotic scene" Boss Beam chuckles then I quickly grabbed my phone- ACK! as I pat my pockets it was empty! where did my phone go?! I quickly stopped by and grab my bag...

"Boss Beam! can I borrow a flashlight?" then he quickly gave me one and I scanned my whole bag but it wasn't in there!

"is there a problem Nong?" I nod and I told him that I lost my phone!

"hmmmmm...didn't you leave that at your locker? maybe you forgot to bring it?" Boss Beam asked then I remembered that I left it at the café, ugh stupid Adam! how did you forgot your one and only phone?!

"AH yeah! I forgot to bring it along! can I borrow the keys Boss Beam?" I asked then he grab the keys and he is hesitating to give it...

"okay, I'm the one who will open up the café tomorrow" then I saw him being jumpy and smiling like there's no tomorrow...

"THANK YOU NONGGGG!!! I will treat you someday huh??? byeeee" then he dashes to his way and I just chuckled...

Along the way I notice that it's kinda creepy being alone at the street but luckily there are a few people outside doing their business or stuff, as I get closer at the café I saw someone peeping and taking photos infront our café!

"what the hell?" I muttered then I quickly hid near those cars and I could see that he is taking a lot of photos! but I can capture him since he is so small hehe. I sneakily walk behind to him and I grab his jacket then he jerks to escape! not so fast little guy- wait? he looks familiar then he hids himself by his arms and I quickly pull out his hands and- A-AH ZHAI?! WHAT THE HELL?!

"let me gooooo!!!" he exclaimed while he forcing himself to escape...

"you will have a lot of explaining to do at the police station" then I saw his eyes widens and he is gonna cry!

"ackkk! I don't wanna go in prison!!! pleaseeee!!! I beg youuuuuu!!!" then yeah he is really crying at me...

"from what you did is so suspicious maybe the police will protect us from you..." I chuckled while he is sobbing...

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I WILL DO ANYTHINGGGGG JUST DON'T SEND ME TO JAIL!" Nong Zhai begged while I'm smirking at him....hmmmmmmmmm....anything??

"are you sure?" he nods vigorously then I quickly unlocked the door and bring him up the locker room area, closing all the windows and locked the door again while both of us are inside. I could see that he is fidgeting so much but it's kinda cute...

"why are we here?" Nong Zhai asked then I locked the door and he was confused...

"you said that you will do everything. right?" I asked then he nods slowly while he was kinda confused. I walked up to him slowly while he is walking backwards. Our eyes maintaining eye contact, emotions are turning up differently, thoughts that are scattering to our minds and heartbeats that are pounding loudly...

"I really don't like naughty guys but luckily you're cute so I will not punishing you" I whispered to his ear and he shivered...

"so could I go?" he asked innocently...

"you will do anything right?" I asked in a deep voice then he closed his eyes ack! so cute! I grab both of his shoulders and I could see that he is blushing, hmmmmmm...so he is expecting something huh? I get closer to his soft and pale face and our lips are inches away, our breathes exchanging and I can feel his skin heating up...

Stayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें