Hydra Steve × Frank Castle

Start from the beginning

Steve sighed shakily, but he slowly slipped his hand out of Frank's and placed it in his own lap. This was just so shocking to him, he didn't know what to think or say. The daredevil did it with HIS Frank? Matt was here in this apartment? That smug little red cockroach was still scuttling around in his life, and he wanted no part in whatever might come. "Thank you, Frank- really that means a lot..." he looked away. 

Frank sighed. "I get it...you're upset most likely. I'll um" he picked up Steve's gun and stood up. "I'll give you space. I'm a go kill Someone or something.." he sighed again and walked out quietly, mentally cursing at himself for not telling Steve sooner.

Steve just nodded and stared down with a shaky sigh. He didn't want to be upset with Frank, it wasn't entirely his fault but he still was so shocked by this news. He would do his best to get over it, but first he needed to get it in his head that his future husband had dated his most hated enemy.

In one room, one floor above them. A certain blind lawyer hears the familiar heartbeat of Frank's and smirks. He got dressed in his suit and went out to find his ex of a killer. 

Frank instead was outside in the hallway, trying to figure out how to lift a box full of dishes without dropping the fragile China onto the ground. He didn't want to bother Steve about it for obvious reasons, so he sighed and crouched down to pick it up.

Frank got it up a bit but was about to drop it. "Shit-" then he felt something hold the other side. Castle was confused til he looked up and saw the last person he wanted to see. "Hello Frank," Matthew greeted.
Frank scoffed lowly. "Church boy" he greeted back bitterly.

"Aww i missed you too" 

Frank rolled his eyes. "If you don't mind I got this"

Matt smirked. "Heard you still kill" Frank just wanted to get out of this conversation already. "Yup sorry red but I never changed" Murdock chuckled. "Even though that's bad I liked that you haven't changed." Castle sighed. "Look how about you go about and do your lawyer stuff or whatever the fuck you do now and let me handle these dishes" that just made Matt smirk more. "You sound like a housewife Frank" he giggled a bit. "Your so funny"

Steve was in the bedroom unpacking some of the clothes and folding them up nicely. His head perked up instantly when his superior hearing caught the sound of Matt's familiar voice. "Ohhhh hell no..." He dropped the clothes and came out of the room, then saw them in the doorway together. "You've got to be f*cking kidding me... 

Matt just kept that smirk on his face as he held the box of dishes with Frank, his hand dangerously close to castles.

Steve instinctively grabbed at his belt for a revolver, then realized Frank had taken it. So instead he shoved his way in between them and took the box for Frank. "Let me help you with that love."

Frank smiled while thanking Steve with his eyes for coming at the right time. Not just for the box but for interrupting conversation with Matt. Matthew raised an eyebrow. "Who's that Frank?"

"You f*cking know who I am you bastard," Steve growled as he held the box and glared at him. "It's taking all the self control I have not to strangle you right now... And stay away from my fiancé!"

Matt raised both of his eyebrows. His not that often blinking eyes widened through his glasses. "That voice....wait fiancé gods I can sense you might not be a natural blonde" he scoffed. "Listen Church boy i-" Frank began but was interrupted by Hydra Steve.

Steve's eye twitched dangerously and Frank knew he had been in Matt's presence too long. "First of all, I AM a natural blonde you judgmental b*tch!!" He shoved the box back into Frank's arms and grabbed Matt by the collar roughly. "And I will personally HANG your dead corpse on the FLAGPOLE!"