I knife you (short)

Bucky skipped through the hallways of the tower. After so much thinking he figured out who his special kill was gonna be for this day of love.

He chose Sam Wilson.

Sam had the most amazing killable body he's ever seen. He couldn't wait to have Sam's blood on his favorite knife.

Bucky soon found Sam in the kitchen. The winged hero was enjoying a blueberry muffin. Bucky hide his knife behind his back and walked up to Sam.

"Oh hey Bucky"

Sam said with a smile.

"Hey Sam. Any plans for today?"

"No not really"

'Perfect'

Bucky thought happily.

"Soo...today's Valentine's day huh?"

Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah....?"

Bucky formed a sinister smile and raised up his knife.

"Because I knife you!"

Bucky stabbed Sam in the chest a bunch of times. Sam fell to the floor gasping, feeling blood in his lungs. He coughed and out came the blood. Now Bucky wasn't just gonna stab Sam in the chest. No he said Sam was special. Obviously he's not gonna do the cliche and cut out Sam's heart.

Instead he straight up stabbed Sam in his head which killed him instantly and then thought he'd try something different. He sliced some of Sam's arm muscle into pieces and put it in the blender. Bucky whistled to a happy tune as the human meat blended. Once it finished he poured the now liquid into a cup and drank some of it.

"Mmm...I'm so glad I chose you"

Bucky smiled and sat next to Sam's dead body. Continuing to sip his drink happily.

Steve then walked in.

"Oh my God..."

Bucky turned and smiled at Steve.

"Hey Stevie"

"I can't believe you killed Sam!"

He said upset as he continued to walk next to Bucky.

"Yeah and?"

Steve crossed his arms.

"I was gonna kill him!"

Bucky just shrugged and then raised his cup.

"Want some? It's Sam juice"

Steve huffed and accepted it. Soon finishing whatever was left.

"Damn-"

"Good huh?"

Bucky asked with a smile.

Steve smiled back.

"Delicious"

"There's still more of him if you'd like another drink."

Steve thought about it.

"Yeah sure. Could also cook him too"

Bucky smiled.

"This is why your my best friend"